꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼٭⊹•꧂

The next morning you wake up earlier than Rindou, the latter is still sleeping next to you. His arms wrapped around you and one of his hands is entangled with your hair. You smile a little, seeing his disheveled hair hang into his face. His expression is soft and you can almost make out a small smile, not like his usual bored look.

Suddenly you remember that he sometimes likes to be the little spoon while cuddling...not that he would ever admit that out loud.

You carefully slid off the bed to not wake him up, even though you wanted to stay like this a little longer but you really had to pee and you were hungry and thirsty. After you quickly went to the bathroom and saw that Rindou changed your clothes from last night into a big tshirt, you walk out of his room and try to find your way around the huge mansion.

Everything was super clean and the interior mostly white and gray. Marble floor and a big silver chandelier adores the entrance as you walk down the staircase. You were also 110% sure they have like 5 maids running around to do everything for them because those two are lazy as hell!

When you finally find the kitchen, also big, you immediately walk for the fridge to get something to drink first. While you sip on your water, you saunter into the pantry. Grabbing a box of your favorite cereals as they had like 10 different cereal brands to choose from. You sit down at the kitchen island when you find a bowl and a spoon. The clock on the wall tells you it's already 10:18am.

You don't really know where your phone is, guessing it's either still in your car or somewhere on Rindous bedroom floor as your jeans were there. Didn't really matter to you right now as you were happy to get some food into your system.

So, you were sitting there and enjoying your bowl of cereal when suddenly a girl with blonde hair and big brown eyes, wearing a skimpy red dress and black high heels, walks into the kitchen. She looks at you a little stunned before she subtly smiles at you "Hey!" "Hi..?" You greet her back and watch her grab a small water bottle from the fridge, she sips on it before she turns back around to you and leans against the kitchen counter with her back.

You lock eyes with her as you keep stuffing your face with cereals. She eyes you up and down, her gaze lingers when she notices your mismatching eyes and the big tshirt you're wearing. She screws the cap of the water bottle back on before she questions "Hook up?" "Definitely not. You just got the wrong brother!" you reply.

Her face drops and she stares at you with an agape mouth. When she regains her composure, she pushes herself off the counter and mumbles "I'm leaving" while she walks out of the kitchen. You wave at her, smiling brightly "Bye bye~"

Hearing her high heels click on the marble floor and then the front door slam shut. Not even 10 seconds later, Ran peeks into the kitchen "Is she gone?" "Yeah" you nod and he sighs relieved, walking in "Thank fucking god! I thought she'd never leave!"

You shake your head, chuckling "You did not change.."

"What's going on here?" Rindou walks into the kitchen, just wearing some gray sweatpants while Ran makes some coffee. You point at the latter with your spoon "Your lovely brother is still a manwhore!" "Yeah, I know that. Any news?" Rindou shrugs his shoulders unfazed while Ran snarls at both of you "Watch your fucking mouths!"

"Okay...but tell me one more thing, Ran" you demand and lock eyes with him "What was her name?", there was a small pause before he finally answers "Megan!" "That was totally a lie and that just proves my point that you're a little slut! Also, she doesn't even look like a Megan" you stated with a raised eyebrow and Rindou laughs, almost choking on his coffee.

Ran takes a few steps closer to you, looking down on you as you sit on the bar stool at the kitchen island. A fake smile playing on his lips "So you spend the night here, [Y/n]? The guest rooms were pretty empty and your clothes are scattered around Rindous room" "Oh? Besides being slutty, you also have a habit of stalking? Do I see that right?" You growl, also faking a smile and he grins "I actually didn't know that but thank you for confirming it!"