꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟶٭⊹•꧂

Ran impatiently taps his finger on the kitchen counter before he looks at his wrist watch for the probably 100th time in the last hour. He glances over to Rindou who sits at the kitchen island and also checks his phone again "Where is she, Rindou?!"

"I have no fucking clue!" Rindou exclaims and stands up, pacing back and forth as he slowly gets upset "Shinya texted me an hour ago that they are leaving the club" "Call him again if you want her to come with us to Miami! Our plane takes off in two hours and we still have to drive an hour to the airport!" Ran demands sternly, always feeling stressed when they have to leave the country for work and now you are adding to his stress.

Since you're afraid of heights, you're obviously also extremely scared of flying. And to survive the about 14 hour flight from Tokyo to Miami, you have to be knocked the hell out. To achieve this, you went to the club with Shinya and some other friends. Wanting to get blackout drunk and then also pop a few sleeping pills to really make sure you don't wake up throughout the whole flight.

Though it is already 7am and you're still gone.

Rindou grabs his phone to call up Shinya but the sound of the latters Supra roars as it pulls up in front of the mansion. The youngest Haitani immediately walks outside and his eyes widen a little when he watches Shinya pull you out of the car. He simply tosses you over his shoulder while he holds your high heels in his other hand "Sorry that it took a little longer. She fucking run away from me!"

"Is she already out?!" Rindou questions but Shinya shakes his head "Nah but almost. Give her a sleeping pill when you're on the way to the airport. Maybe a headache pill too and then I think she's good to go", carefully moving you into your husband's arms while you mumble "Can weeee~ get more..shots?"

Ran, who also walked outside, briefly greets Shinya before he looks at you with pursed lips and sighs "Jesus..", taking your high heels from Shinya to help out Rindou a little since he already has to carry you.

Shinya pokes your cheek with his fingers as you keep mumbling something incomprehensible "Don't get arrested, bunny. You won't like the jail in the US", then he looks back to the brothers "See ya and good luck with your work there" "Thank you" Rindou hums, turning around to carry you into the house while Shinya walks back to his car to get home.

Eventually you lean against the car door with your back while practically being sprawled out on the backseats. A subordinate drives you and the brothers to a smaller airport that is located outside of Tokyo and is fully under the control of Bonten since they travel from there but also receive deliveries from overseas.

"Open your mouth, [Y/n]!" Rindou commands and nearly straddles you as he tries to give you the pill you're supposed to take even though you're already half asleep. But he still wanted you to take it because the last thing he wants is that you wake up in the middle of the flight and start freaking out and possibly freak everyone else out too.

"Just shove it down her throat!!" Ran barks at Rindou from the passenger after he is watching this for the last 15 minutes because you refuse to open your mouth for literally no reason. Though the youngest also finally had enough "Don't you dare to bite me!", and then he grabs your jaw and forcefully pushes two of his fingers past your lips deep into your mouth, giving you the sleeping pill like that. Before you went out you told him that he has to give you the pill no matter what you're saying, so you gave your consent to him to just knock you out and do whatever is necessary.

The subordinate who is driving, throws a concerned look into the rear view mirror onto the backseats as he genuinely wonders if you're being forced to go with them. Though he would never dare to ask them that because he doesn't want to die..-

You start coughing hard and tears spring up in your eyes but Rindou luckily gives you some water while grumbling "Next time you're just gonna stay awake for 72 hours", you don't reply and just shift around a little, laying down on the backseat again and rest your head on Rindou's lap to finally go to sleep.