꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟷٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Trigger warning (sexual assault)⚠️//

Rindou races down the streets in his Lamborghini while Shinya sits in the passenger seat loading his gun. Closely follow Kakucho and Ran in their cars as they are on the way to the abandoned warehouse since your last location was there after they tracked your phone, "There's her car!" He points at your Dodge that is parked there as they drive past it "She still has to be here!!"

Shinya gulps and doesn't want to crush his hope to find you in time, even though it's kinda obvious that Kazumi would just take another car because he can also hotwire cars. They come to an abrupt halt in front of the building before jumping out and storming in with drawn guns along with Ran while Kakucho checks the area.

Though the warehouse is empty as Rindou frantically searches it, desperately yelling your name. But it just bounces off the walls and echoes through the building. He whips around to Shinya and Ran when the latter calls out to him "Rindou.." "What?!" He snaps, looking at his older brother as he bends down and picks something up from the ground.

He quickly approaches them and sees your phone and Kazumi's in Ran's hand. Yours was just smashed but his cell has two bullet holes in it so whatever was on there couldn't be revived as it's too damaged.

His eyes dart to Shinya as he keeps staring on the ground with a pale face. Reluctantly Rindou looks down as well and sees that they are basically standing in a small puddle of blood while more of it is splattered over the concrete, causing him to immediately stumble backwards. Ran grabs his arm upon seeing Rindou crumbling into a million pieces as he realizes that you're gone "Rin-"

"No!!!"

Your head feels like it's been split open exactly where your left temple is and when you open your eyes for a brief moment, you immediately have to close them again. The world around you is spinning so fast that it makes you sick. Vomit creeps up your throat and you can't hold it back when you sit up from your lying position, throwing up all over the ground and your hands.

You greedily suck in some air and feel your throat burn from puking, grasping your shirt before you lift your hand to your temple and touch dried blood that is sticking to the whole side of your face and in your hair. Confused and drowsy, you look around a traditional tatami room as you lay on a futon and desperately try to recall how you even got here in the first place.

Slowly you piece the puzzle back together and panic settles in when you remember that Kazumi attacked you and knocked you out. You swallow hard and move to stand up when the door behind you slides open and the culprit stands there.

His eyes widen when he sees that you threw up on the floor and yourself while staring at him in horror, "Oh, no. Look what you did" he coos softly and steps closer but it only causes you to instantly scramble away from him, pressing your back into a corner. Pulling your knees to your chest as you stammer "W-what did you do, Kazumi? Where am I?!"

"I'm just trying to help you, [Y/n]" he approaches you and crouches down in front of you as you shake your head, staring at him with tears in your eyes "No? You hurt me! What the fuck are you talking about?!", he places a hand on his chest "I'm the only one you're safe with. Bonten will eventually kill you when they can't find Aspen and Rindou won't be able to do anything, he will probably even pull the trigger. Ivan is a psychopath and will get you killed sooner or later too, doesn't matter if it's by accident. And Niko-"

"You are the psychopath here!!" You yell at him "What the fuck is wrong with you?! I-", he strikes you across the face as he barks "How dare you talk to me like this?!"

Your head whips to the right and you feel his handprint bloom red on your cheek while tears roll down your face as he growls "You better don't call me that when I am the one who is saving you", grabbing your chin and forcing you to look at him again. He gently strokes over the bruised spot "I don't want you to hurt even more.."