꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽٭⊹•꧂

The tiny bathroom you locked yourself in is already spinning as you lean down to your phone and snort another line, hearing the music from below. You plug the other nostril and sniff hard as you look into the dirty mirror that is covered with a bunch of stickers, making it hard to look at yourself. Putting your cell in the back pocket of your jeans before you quickly wash your hands and step out into the warehouse while two giggling girls brush past you to use the bathroom next.

Kazumi pushes himself off the wall as he was waiting for you to finish up "Let's go?" "Yeah" you hum and pull the hood on your head again, making sure it's drawn deep into your face, so nobody recognizes you. He had agreed to come and get you since you were going insane at home and needed something to distract yourself with, so you two went to a few car races and then a warehouse party.

You skip down the steps and slip through the crowd, following Kazumi out of the building while you feel your phone vibrating again but don't bother yourself to answer, knowing that it's probably Rindou. He didn't like it at all that you're going out without him but right now he can't do much since he's at work and you're hardly replying to him, only repeatedly texting him that you're fine and that nobody will recognize you as you're sitting in the car most of the time anyway.

It's just that the danger and adrenaline from the street races cancels out the pain in your chest and you're able to feel something other than just that.

A laugh escapes your lips as Kazumi keeps swerving left and right, making the whole car shake as you two speed down the streets towards your home. You tug on his sweater, shouting over the loud music "Stop it!! I can't drink like that!!", trying to take a sip from the water bottle that you had filled with some liquor before going out. He stops and straightens out, chuckling "Okay okay!" "Thank you~" you slur as you're pretty intoxicated but don't really feel like stopping.

"Rindou is gonna be mad at you" he points out, turning the music down a bit while you lean your heavy head against the car window and close your eyes "Let him...he can't lock me up at home, I'm going crazy there while waiting for something to happen" "You can also sleep over at my place if you want" he suggest, stopping at a red light and looking over to you.

When you don't react he stretches his hand out and grabs your chin, making you turn to look at him "Yes or no?" "No" you shake your head and pull away "He will kick down your door" "Turn off your phone, then he can't find you" "He knows I'm with you and I think he can see my location regardless since he can control everything on my phone, like turning it back on and shit" you state "I also wanna sleep in my own bed", he silently keeps looking at you. You knit your eyebrows and look onto the road, noticing "It's green again. Drive me home"

He puts the car into drive while you chug down the red of the alcohol. A few minutes later, he stops in front of your building and you smile "Thank youuu~" "You want me to bring you upstairs?" He questions as you open the car door and drunkenly stumble out, trying to stay on your feet. You wave your hand "Nahhh, I'm good. RinRin will be home in a few minutes too, I think...what time is it?" "It's 2:21am. Are you sure you-" "Alrighty, see ya and thanks for taking me out..- to the car meet, not with a gun" you shut the door and stagger over to the entrance.

It feels like an eternity until you finally made it to the floor you live on since you took the stairs. You hold onto the wall as you dig around the pocket of your jacket, mumbling "Ran gave me even more ptsd..", thinking about the elevator incident a few weeks ago when he got you stuck in there with Rindou. You fight a little to find the keyhole as your vision is pretty blurry and you drop the key like three times before you finally manage to open the door.

You shut it behind yourself and then just drop to your knees, laying down on the floor and let the spinning world consume you for a few moments before you sit up again and take off your shoes. Swaying a bit as you stand up and make your way to the kitchen, where you put your phone on the counter and then open the fridge.