꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽٭⊹•꧂

What can you say? Well, you would definitely say something to Rindou if he would pick up his phone.

Last night after you were done dealing with Hanma, you called the youngest Haitani but didn't get an answer, so you messaged him, telling him to call you back. Then the next day you still didn't receive anything, so you obviously tried calling Ran but he didn't reply either. The thing you did was telling Rindou over text that Hanma is just work and there's nothing else going on.

It is 6pm now and there was still nothing from him.

You pondered if you should just drive over to his place and then talk to him. And eventually you do find yourself sitting in your car and really driving over to the Haitani mansion, still wearing some professional clothes as you drove for some people this afternoon. Pulling up at their place, you get out and walk up to the entrance, ringing the doorbell.

Not being too surprised that a maid opens the door for you "Hello, Miss [L/n]" she greets you, knowing your name from the brothers as you were over at theirs a lot of times now. You look at her with a slight frown "Is- is Rindou home?"

"I'm sorry to disappoint, Miss, but Mister Rindou and Ran Haitani are not here at the moment" she gives you an apologetic smile. You look around and see that none of their cars were here, so she's probably telling you the truth and not just saying that because Rindou told her to do so.

"Would you like to leave them a-" "No, it's fine. Thank you" you cut her off and turn around, walking back to your car as she looks after you with a slight frown.

Getting in your car, you drive off with knitted eyebrows and feeling tears suddenly burn in your eyes. You grit your teeth "Fuck", blinking them away as you didn't wanted to feel even more pathetic than you already do.

This was so stupid in your opinion..-

Your phone rings as you are heading back home. Taking it out, you immediately answer without even looking at the caller ID "Rindou?", having too much hope, which gets quickly crushed ("Eh..No, it's Kakucho")

"Ouh, I'm sorry.." you apologize, not being able to hide the disappointment in your voice ("It's fine") he dismisses ("It's a little bit tight now but could you be at the headquarters in 30 minutes?) "Of course" you nod while seeing an opportunity to talk to Rindou as it's mostly likely he's there working. You hang up and accelerate your car since you have to switch it with the Lamborghini Urus they gave you.

A sigh escapes your lips as you stop the car in the underground car park of the hq and hop out. Preparing yourself for the confrontation with Rindou as you hate stuff like that and rather run away. It was easier to run than to deal with anything. You know it was childish to do that but you really were not good with talking about a problem.

But it was Rindou and there were harder things you could talk about with him, so you tell yourself that this won't be as bad as you think it's gonna be.

Pushing the button to call the elevator, hoping that you would bump into Rindou while driving up to the common room. You step inside and push the button to the 8th floor. Anxiety getting worse as you're now stuck in the elevator. You nibble on your lower lip, nervously playing with your fingers as you stare on the ground, not seeing that the elevator is gonna stop at the third floor, only when the elevator slows to a halt and pings. Making you look up and the doors open.

Rindou.

He locks eyes with you and you can tell he's a little surprised to see you taking the elevator. For a second you thought he was about to just walk away or let the doors close again without him getting inside because he hesitated for a moment. But he steps inside, checking what button you pushed and seeing you drive up to the 8th floor.