꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content⚠️//

Your back hits the wall in your hallway, Rindou kissing your neck as you pull on his tshirt as his hoodie is already somewhere on the floor where his and your shoes and your top are, his pants still loose around his hips.

You giggle when he swiftly picks you up, making you wrap your legs around his lean waist. "Where's your bedroom?" he asks as he has never been at yours before "Through the living area and down the other hallway, second door" you reply and he kisses you, starting to head that way "So far, will you survive that long, baby?" "Will be hard" "Aww~ don't worry, we still have all night" he chuckles.

Rindou throws you on your bed, you lift your ass up a little as he takes off your skirt and then his own tshirt, followed by his pants. Your fingertips softly trace over his huge tattoo as he leans down and gets comfortable between your legs.

His hand travels from your waist over your chest and collarbone to your neck, gripping it as he pulls you into a kiss while you wrap your arms around his neck and letting your fingernails run over his back. Your heart pounds against your chest as you feel yourself getting wet all over again. His hard length rubs against your pussy as he rolls his hips into yours, making you moan as you were still sensitive from before. His hot breath hits the shell of your ear as he whispers "Get on your hands and knees and bend over for me..-"

The next morning, you wake up with Rindous chest pressed against your back. His arms around your waist and his face nuzzled into the junction of your neck as you're both still naked. You two were too caught up in the moment to do some proper aftercare last night. You try to shift around a little bit but his arms around you instantly hold you tighter and pull you even closer to him, "Stay.." you hear him mumble sleepily.

"I need to pee" you whine and feel him shrug his shoulders behind you "No" "You gonna drive my ass to the doctor when I get an UTI?" You question, continue trying to get out of his grip but he doesn't budge "I don't care" "I'm coming back" you tell him, causing him to let out a small sigh and then place a soft kiss on the back of your neck before he finally lets go of you.

You get up, chuckling a little when you see him snuggle back into your pillows while you head into the bathroom. After quickly finishing, you brush your hair and get into the shower. Letting out a sigh when the warm water engulfs you but you spin around startled and shrieking when Rindou suddenly stands behind you with his hands on your waist. He backs you up into the wall "Liar" "You are with me now, aren't you?" You wrap your arms around his neck.

The water is raining down on you two as he kisses you and your tits press against his chest when he pulls you close to him by your hips. You break the kiss and lift your hands, brushing some wet strands of his hair out of his face while he looks into your dual colored eyes. He kisses you again before turning you around so that your back faces him as he grabs your shampoo. He squirts some of it in his palm and then starts gently washing your hair and giving your scalp a little massage.

You close your eyes, enjoying how softly he treats you while he helps you wash up after being rough with you all night. Perfect balance honestly.

Sitting on the wash basin counter, dressed in just some panties and a big tshirt while Rindou stands between your legs with a towel around his waist and letting you apply some moisturizer on his face as you both are really into skincare and it's a part of your morning routine. You hop off the counter and point at the upper drawer "New toothbrush is in there. I'll prepare some food" "Okay" he hums, slapping your ass when you walk past him out of the bathroom.

Rindou walks out of your bathroom while putting on his tshirt from last night, now being able to actually look around your penthouse as he didn't have time for that last night.