꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟻٭⊹•꧂

"Where's Mimi, bunny? Didn't you say she's at yours?" Shinya questions as he hands you the clothes you left behind at his place last night. You grab them and hum "She's sleeping, it's already 1:20am or something" "Why are you awake then?" He raises his eyebrows a bit surprised because he texted you that he will bring you your clothes tomorrow but when you texted him back, he drove over to your place as it was close anyway and he was on the way to a friend despite the late hour.

"My sleeping schedule is messed up since I stayed up so late the last couple of days. I'm making blueberry muffins right now" you reply "Uhh~ can I have some?" He asks, though you purse your lips "They are not done yet...but I could bring you some tomorrow?" "Definitely!" He takes your offer.

He tilts his head "Where's Rindou?" "Working" you stated "Told him, I'm with Mimi tonight" "A'right" he hums before ruffling through your hair "See ya, bunny" "Bye bye~" you grin up to him.

You shut the door and walk back into the kitchen, just putting down your clothes on the counter before you glance at the blueberry muffins in the oven. Then opening it and squinting your eyes at them before a smile spreads across your face when you notice that they are finally done. You turn off the oven and take them out, placing them down and nod approvingly, proud of your work.

Though with a frown you look over to your left when your phone suddenly rings, for a second you thought it's Rindou but it's Akashi. A small sigh escapes your lips before you take the call "Hello?" ("I had a feeling you're still awake") he slyly said and you scoff lightly "Oh really? Because you actually woke me up, Takeomi, and it's very rude to wake up a lady like that!"

("Sorry sorry") he chuckles, not meaning it obviously ("But I need you to pick up the Haitanis and Sanzu") "Ugh~ can't they drive themselves just for once?" You groan out annoyed "I'm enjoying my night with my girlfriend" ("You have a boyfriend and girlfriend?") he questions because he's rather unsure about you as you're still surprisingly hard to read for him.

You nod your head, although he can't see it "Yeah, I'm into poly relationships and I go to at least one orgy a week with Rindou. Honestly I thought men always talk about that shit, I'm surprised no one told you that about me yet"

Akashi obviously picked up now that this was clear sarcasm and so he hums ("Wow, that is very interesting. Says a lot about your character") "What can I say? I'm very experimental and adventurous" you shrug your shoulders and hear a breathy chuckle coming from him.

"Can you tell me where they are?" You ask and he hums ("At one of Bonten's clubs, I'll send you the address") "And a subordinate can't pick them up when they're just at a club?" ("Well, I'd rather send you because Sanzu has a habit of...stabbing, especially when he's drunk and a subordinate gets into his face") he casually answers, making you purse your lips "Oh, so you're sending me?"

("I give you a 20% chance of survival when you start yelling at him, subordinates only have like 2% and that without yelling. Also that is your job, sweetheart, you may have quit driving for others but you're still not done with us yet") he stated.

"I'm gonna celebrate when this is over, seriously" you sneer "So in what condition are they that someone needs to fetch them?", he sighs ("I think you know..")

Angrily you stomp over to the club entrance, you didn't even bother to change out of your sweatpants and hoodie because you honestly don't give a shit.

You halt in front of the bouncer with crossed arms and a deep scowl on your face "Where are they?", the bouncer stares at you for a moment before he just nods and gestures to you to follow him because he can immediately sense that you're not up for an argument or anything like that. He just immediately knows who you're here for, no need to ask any questions.