꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻٭⊹•꧂

"I have a girlfriend.." Rindou stated and you can feel your heart drop when he looks back at you with all seriousness. You shake your head, your voice literally just a whisper "What..?"

Trying to scramble off his lap while snapping at him "Rindou, why did you- For how long?! You cheated on her with me!!", he wraps his arms around your waist to stop you from moving but you yell at him and keep trying to push him away "Stop it!! How could you do that?! You should have told me from the start!! What kind of an asshole are you?!"

He suddenly laughs and you freeze, whipping your head to him and staring at him with wide eyes "What-" "Well...almost. I almost have a girlfriend" he said, correcting himself and irritating you even more "What?!"

Rindou reaches into the inner pocket of his blazer and pulls out a piece of paper, handing it to you "Here..", you take it while being utterly confused, you slowly flip it open.

'[Y/n], please be my girlfriend again! I'm begging you! Tick your answer, please!', was written on the paper with yes, no and maybe as an option. You stare at it before laughing hard when you realize those were your exact words when you told him that he needs to ask you out again. Tears suddenly burn in your eyes "How long was that in your pocket?!" "A while" he shrugs his shoulders.

"Why would you say shit like that?! That was such an asshole move!!" You snap at him and he chuckles "It was just as much of an asshole move you pulled when you said you're married to Shinya and even have a baby with him!", you purse your lips and shoot him a glare before you look back to the piece of paper.

You sniffle "I- I don't even have a damn pen!!", looking at him again and see he's already holding one to you. Grabbing the pen, you squint your eyes at him "No peeking!"

He sighs annoyed and places a hand over his eyes, making you smile before you quickly tick your answer and then fold the paper again, handing it back to him. He looks at the paper between his fingers, slowly flipping it open and taking a look at your answer.

He smirks and cups your face "I'm gonna frame this! I'm serious!" "You're so insufferable!" You laugh and kiss him.

"Now I have a girlfriend" he grinned and you chuckle mockingly "And I was still right about the fact that you wouldn't get over me!" "And what about you, huh?" He questions and you scoff "Shuddup!"

He kisses you passionately and you wrap your arms around his neck, shifting around, so you would straddle him. You tip your head back when he starts peppering your neck with kisses, sucking on it while he pulls you closer and letting his hands slip underneath your skirt. Shortly he pulls back, cupping your face again and kissing you on your lips before whispering "We should have 'make-up' sex now" "Haven't we had that already?" You question and he shakes his head "Nah, that was just angry sex" "I see" you giggle and he instantly pulls you in again.

Eventually you and Rindou enter the common room after driving back to the headquarters. Spotting Ran was the only one there, his head thrown back on the backrest of the couch while he's sleeping. Quietly you and Rindou approach him, looking down on him. You poke his cheek "Wake up, princess~"

He jolts awake, slapping your hand away as he sits up more and stares at you and Rindou with knitted eyebrows "Did you two finally make up?" "No, I hate that motherfucker" you scoff, waving your hand dismissively to Rindou who stands next to you. The oldest Haitani gets up from the couch and crosses his arms as he looks at you "Oh really? Then you two being late for over three hours and you, [Y/n], having a few pretty nasty hickeys has nothing to do together?"

You feel heat creeping up your cheeks, you lift your hands to your neck, covering it before you whip your head to Rindou when he bursts out laughing "I was wondering if you would notice yourself or someone else points it out", you stare at him with parted lips before you just turn around and leave "I'm going home!!"