꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟶٭⊹•꧂

You were back in Tokyo for literally just one minute and you instantly got a call from Akashi, telling you that you had to work. When you sarcastically asked him if you could catch a breath for a second first, he said that you can have a cigarette break with him. Then you told him you didn't want to get lung cancer like him, he replied by simply hanging up on you and then texting you the time you had to show up at the Bonten headquarters.

"Shit shit shit..." you curse out as you search for a fitting shirt to your skirt. You haven't even fully packed out your suitcase yet, everything is just scattered around your bedroom floor. On top of that, you're running late!

You grab the car keys and your phone before heading out while cursing out the Bonten men that can't drive their asses themselves to a casual meeting. Like yeah, it was your job to drive them but damn, they lazy. When you arrive at the headquarters, you are about 5 minutes late and while you take the elevator, you hope they don't kill you off for that.

Rounding the corner you spot Akashi, Kakucho and Kokonoi sitting on the couch, they turn to you when they hear you approaching. You look at Akashi "I'm a little late but we can go now!" "Meeting is delayed for 20 minutes, so you're fine" he said and waved you off.

You stare at him with pursed lips "Are you serious?" "Yes but you can sit down and have the promised cigarette break with me" he chuckles a little, eyeing your outfit. You were about to move to sit with him and the other two men when suddenly a hand wrapped around your upper arm, stopping you.

Spinning around, you look up to Ran.

He lazily smiles at the others "Since the meeting is delayed, I'll use that time. You don't mind?", it wasn't a question because he doesn't wait for anyone to reply and just starts pulling you with him. You try to get out of his grip, sensing a little danger when you go with him as he already starts dragging you down the hallway "But I mind, Ran!-" "That's too bad but that wasn't up for debate!" He shrugs and opens his office door.

Ran pushes you forward into his office, then follows and closes the door behind you two. You walk across the room to put some distance between you two because he gets pretty scary when he's mad or something is bothering him. And you weren't dumb and you know this was going to be about Rindou.

You lean against the office table, trying to act unfazed while he blocks the door, so you can't run away "So..uhm-" "You have to stop acting like a damn brat and talk to Rindou and apologize to him!" He cuts you off and you breath out a dry chuckle, knitting your eyebrows "Sweet but how about you say that to your precious little brother and not to me?"

He walks towards you and you straighten up a little, bracing yourself. His eyes pierce through you as he's now standing directly in front of you "You really wanna continue playing your little game and be a immature and spoiled child with attitude issues?"

You scowl at him as you slowly get angry while he chuckles and crosses his arms "Or do you really think that Kokonoi or Hanma want something serious with you? C'mon, they couldn't really have fucked you that dumb, that you don't get it! You would just be a pretty little accessory for them to show off to everyone-", he cuts himself off when you throw your fist into his direction, being more than upset about the way he's talking to and about you.

Though, he is a lot faster and blocks the punch with his arm and then swiftly grabs you by the back of your neck and slams you down on the office table with your face first while he locks your wrists on your back with one hand and the other still on your neck to hold you in place.

You grit your teeth in anger while he laughs, almost delightfully "[Y/n], I just told you to stop acting up! You don't wanna get your ass spanked, do you? Or do you want me to call Hanma so he can fix that attitude of yours? Or do you prefer Kokonoi?" "Fuck you, Ran! Let go of me right now!!" You spit out and try to move but he just leans more weight onto you, restraining you while he stands right behind you.