꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿٭⊹•꧂

Rindou runs a hand through his hair before throwing his head back against the car seat, his arms draped over the steering wheel as he's sitting in his car on a dark and empty parking lot after just driving around for an hour and listening to 'Sleepless' by Dutch Melrose, on repeat. Desperately trying to get his head clear but nothing works, it was full of you.

He takes out his phone to check the time, seeing that it's almost midnight.

It's been about a week since he saw you. With Kokonoi. At the club when you were working. He knows it's kind of fucked up to follow you but he just used the excuse that he had to make sure that Koko doesn't try anything. Though what surprised him a little how much distance you kept towards the latter as if something set you off about him. Rindou's hunch about you thinking that Koko is weird for clinging onto you was right, giving him satisfaction in a sick and obsessive way.

"Fuck.." he mutters, wondering what you're doing to his head. Back in the days you messed with his head too but now he felt like everything was even worse. Maybe because he just got you back and now he feels like he's losing you again?

Stopping for a moment. Has he ever had you back? Sometimes it felt like it but then, at other moments, you felt so far away. You were slipping out of his hands over and over again. He never knows when you leave and he can't even tell if you would return to him. It honestly makes him anxious and kind of angry.

He wondered what was better. Knowing you're alive but not with him or like he thought before, that you're dead. If he wouldn't have thought that you're dead, then he would have wished for you to be happy when you're alive. But he also would have never wanted to see or hear anything about it because it wasn't with him you were with.

Maybe that's why he never searched for you? Simply because he was scared..-

Wanting to blame your eyes for making him fall in love. Obsessed with chasing the gold in your eyes, just like every other man that encounters you. But it wasn't that. You were completely made out of pure gold. Your body, mind and soul. It was driving him into madness and jealousy whenever he's not with you and you're with someone other than him.

He wanted the gold, although he knows he couldn't afford it. But he doesn't really care because he will just become a thief and take what he wants.

Rindou had the best teacher in stealing things after all. He saw you stealing more than just cars, jewelry and other materialistic things. Wondering how many hearts and souls you took over all those years.

You still have everything of him.

He takes out a pack of cigarettes, sticks one cig between his lips and lightens it. Inhaling deeply before exhaling. His mind was racing and he fucking hated it. Grabbing his phone again from the cup holder, he clicks on his contacts. Scrolling until he finds your contact, his finger hovering dangerously close over the call button.

Telling himself, you're just one call away, even if you hadn't tried contacting him in over a week now. Or maybe it was just him starting to become delusional.

Almost dropping his phone in surprise when it suddenly rings. For a split second he thought it was you but it was his older brother. With a sigh he takes the call "What?" ("Where are you? We have a meeting with Mikey in 15 minutes") Ran questions ("Did you forget that?") "Nah" Rindou lies "I'll be there", then he just hangs up.

He tosses his phone back into the cup holder and throws his cigarette out of the window before he starts the car and heads back to the Bonten headquarters, being extremely unmotivated and hoping that Mikey just wants to discuss a few matters and doesn't send him on a mission.

"Where were you?" Ran questions as he and Rindou walk towards a meeting room. The latter waves him off "Just driving around" "Why?" "So, you don't bother me" "You have quite the attitude problem lately" Ran points out, although he knows the reason why Rindou is acting like that. The younger Haitani rolls his eyes and opens the door to the meeting room, seeing that everyone else was already there.