꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹٭⊹•꧂

Avoidance.

Something you're really good at.

It's been 3 days and Bonten hasn't called you up yet.
But Rindou tried contacting you and you didn't reply to any of his messages or calls. It wasn't work. He wanted to talk about what happened and you know that. And you also know, you can't avoid him forever but you weren't sure if you were ready to talk about everything yet.

So you decided to visit Shinya and hang out with him for a little bit. You know him since you're 9 when you moved into the apartment next to his, with your parents. He is 23, a year older than you, and a really successful rapper. Both of you immediately got along and have done a lot of bullshit together since then. You two also lived together for about a year when you got out of jail at 19.

Thinking back, Rindou actually never really got to meet Shinya. But they did see each other a few times when either of them brought you to the other.

Shinya puts his cigarette out in the ashtray as you sit next to him on the kitchen counter, snacking some candy and swinging your legs slightly back and forth. You stuff your mouth with some more candy before speaking up "I think, my bike breaks down soon. It makes some weird ass noises" "Don't speak with a mouthful, bunny" Shinya scolds, grabbing some candy.

"You should get it checked" he adds with a mouthful. You roll your eyes and throw some candy at him "Don't speak with a mouthful, Shinya! Doesn't look pretty!" "Fuck off!" He scoffs, showing you the middle finger before he takes a step to the side and opens the fridge.

You spot a soda can and point at it "Gimme that!", he hums and grabs it. With a snarl you watch him open the can and take a few sips before he finally hands it to you.

"You seeing 'RinRin' today for work?" He questions as you told him what happened. Well, not really told him...you more like ranted about the whole thing until his ears almost fell off. He probably hates you now. But you trusted him and he would never say anything to anyone. He would rather die than open his mouth and stab his friends in the back.

You huff out and throw your head back "I'm still currently avoiding that...not the job as no one called me yet, but...him!" "Avoidant personality disorder...you mentally ill, bunny!" He stated, nodding his head while he goes through the fridge for the second time and hoping someone magically put something in there.

"You ain't a therapist!" You roll your eyes "I just-...I don't know!" "Avoidant perso-" "I will smother you to death in your sleep if you say that again!" You cut him off "Do you even know what the fuck that means, you dumbass?!"

Shinya lifts his hand in an innocent manner and leans across you against the kitchen island, squinting his eyes at you. You sigh because his face expression says more than thousand words, making you groan out a little annoyed "I knoooow~"

He smiles satisfied and was about to say something to praise you for being mature when your phone rings next to you. You grab it from the kitchen counter you still sit on and look at the caller ID.

Unknown number.

"Hello?" You answer the call ("Hey, this is Kakucho. I'll send a car to you. Are you at home?") Kakucho questions and you almost sigh in relief that it was not Rindou using another phone. You hum "No. Can I send you the address tho?" ("Sure!-") "Quick question!" you kind of cut him off.

("Yes?") "Isn't it weird that you send the driver a driver?" You ask and he hums ("We didn't give you a car yet, haven't we?") "True true!" You nod, although he couldn't see. Hanging up on him after you quickly send him the address and he told you a car will be there in 10 minutes.

You look over to Shinya and roll your eyes when you see him look into the fridge for a third time now "You should go grocery shopping instead of waiting for a miracle!" "Are you going to work now and finally leave me alone and bother Rindou since he's back?" He sarcastically retorted.