꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content⚠️//

About a week has passed since you finished your last job for Bonten and escaped Death's cold hands once more.

"Baby, are you okay?" Rindou approaches you when he sees you standing in the living room with crossed arms and a scowl on your face while staring out of the huge window front. You shake your head, looking into the garden "No" "What's wrong?" "Do you see that?" pointing past the pool. He squints his eyes, trying to tell what exactly you actually mean "No..? What do you mean?" "Exactly!!" You exclaim and grab his hand, sliding the glass door open before you charge outside with him.

"Your high heels get dirty" he points out as you two step onto the lawn after walking past the pool. You stop right in front of an empty flower bed "Do you see that?!", then you gesture to the other empty flower bed that are running along the perimeter of the property "What the fuck is that?!"

Rindou stuffs his hands into the pockets of his suit pants, furrowing his eyebrows "Okay" "Okay? Okay?!" You stare at him in disbelief "Y'all are rich but can't afford a beautiful garden?! You can literally pay people to do that but that just proves what I'm always saying! Money doesn't buy taste!!", he tips his chin down and wants to say that you're literally rich too but then he remembers that you grew up poor and had to work your ass off while he never had to worry about money once in his life.

"I have taste tho" he shrugs and meets your eyes when he looks over to you "You're my girl and you're pretty tasty" "I didn't know you're related to Jeffrey Dahmer!" You raise an eyebrow and then laugh when he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you close to his body. He kisses and bites your neck "I will worship you, baby! Just let me get one taste, please!!" "Stop!" you giggle, trying to push him away.

He chuckles and backs off, running his hands over your hips "You can plant flowers if you want, it's your home too. Tell one of the maids to help you or call a gardener or something", then pulls out his wallet, holding his credit card to you. Snatching it out of his hands, you kiss his cheek before you spin around and chirp "Yay~"

"Oh and we can finally celebrate tonight" he recalls as he follows you back inside the house "I am free this evening", you smile at him "Really?" "Yes" "Oh my god! Then we can celebrate my regained freedom and the new garden!!" You state and he nods "Yeah" "Okay, okay. When exactly are you done?" You question.

"Mmh.." he hums and glances at his wrist watch "Now it's 2pm. Koko and Kakucho are coming over at 3:30 to discuss a few things, then we're heading out to another meeting. I think...I will be done with everything at around 6 or 6:30. Ran will be away the whole night too" "Okay, nice!" You nod "I will buy flowers and plants, and champagne!" "Yeah, baby, do that" He nods back before you turn and call for a maid.

One comes running to you and you gesture to her to follow you "We're going shopping, I need your help!" "Yes, ma'am" she nods and hurriedly walks after you as you charge down the hallway towards the front door.

A little bit later that afternoon, Rindou walks through the living room while flipping through a file and Kakucho and Kokonoi follow him. They sit down on the couch, Kakucho runs his hand through his black hair "I think that we should expand-" "What is she doing?" Kokonoi interrupts Kakucho as he stares out of the window, causing everyone to look outside into the garden.

"Planting flowers and plants. She said- more like insulted me that we have an ugly garden and I don't have taste or something" Rindou shrugs, watching you with a raised eyebrow as you crouch down in the dirt and two maids stand next to you. Kokonoi frowns "In high heels?", cringing when he sees you getting them dirty and your dress too.