꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content⚠️//

"Is she in a bad mood today?" Akashi questions Ran in a low voice as he sits on the couch in the common room with the latter and Sanzu, smoking a cigarette. The three men turn to you, seeing you lean against the kitchen counter with your back while staring into nothingness with a deep scowl on your face and crossed arms.

Ran squints his eyes at you "I think" "Well, she better cheer the fuck up because we're going on a mission in a few minutes" Sanzu scoffs and turns away from you "Haitani, do something or I will!"

With a sigh Ran stands up and walks over to you "[Y/n]!", he snaps you out of your thoughts "Huh?" "Go and get Rindou. You two, Akashi and Sanzu have to leave in a couple minutes" he said, standing in front of you.

"You go get him. I'm gonna wait here" you retorted and nip on your bottle of water "No, he'll probably be happier if you get him rather than me. I don't even come with you all to the mission" he stated and you huff out annoyed, looking away "Okay, then you can get him! I need to rest before the mission!"

"Did you two fight?" Ran knits his eyebrows "No..?" you huff out and shrug your shoulders.

He suddenly pushes you a little "Good! Then go to him now!" "What-" "Go, [Y/n]!!" He grabs your upper arm and pulls you towards the exit of the common room while the others watch you two.

"I hate you!" You snap at him and stomp away, down the hallway towards Rindous office. Ran smiles lazily, waving you "I know you don't!"

You take a deep breath in before you knock on his office door. Entering when you hear him shout "Come in!"

Rindou looks at you a little surprised when he sees you opening the door but he does not fail to see the displeased face expression you make. You don't even fully step into his office and just stand in the doorway, waving your hand into the direction of the common room "Akashi and Sanzu want to leave for the mission in a couple minutes"

You were about to immediately leave again but he stopped you "Hold on!" "What?" You raise an eyebrow and he motions you to walk over to him while he grabs a file "I'll be there in a minute. Could you be so nice and give this to Akashi?"

Sighing as you walk into his office, the door falls shut behind you while you approach him and round the office desk. You reach your hand out to the file but Rindou suddenly grabs your wrist and pulls you onto his lap.

He wraps his arms around your waist, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck after tossing the file in his hand on the desk again, telling you it was just a pretext to get to you. You groan out annoyed and dig your elbow into his side as your back is pressed against his chest, trying to push him away but he doesn't budge and just hugs you tighter from behind.

"Rindou-" "Aww~ you're still mad?" He taunts and you roll your eyes "No" "Tell me then.." he starts in a low voice and you can feel his hot breath hitting your ear when he leaned closer. You hum "What?"

"Did you touch yourself last night after you didn't get what you wanted from me?"

Your eyes widen a little and you shake your head "No" "Yeah, you really are bad at lying to me" he chuckles teasingly. Heat creeps up your cheeks and it doesn't make it any better when he starts kissing your neck, murmuring "Tell me, how you did it. Did you think of me while doing it? Did you wish I was there?"

One of his hands sneaks under your shirt while he places his other on your thigh, caressing it. You shift around on his lap, trying not to lose your composure as you bite down on your lower lip while you can feel him smile against your skin and he just continues talking "Did you imagine me pulling down your panties, kissing you everywhere you like it? Ohh~ I know all your sweet spots. I'd know how to make you feel good all night"