꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷٭⊹•꧂

"[Y/n]!!" Rindou yells with a gun in his hand as he hears Kakucho and Kokonoi firing their guns and taking out the men that are after you. His heart is racing and pure panic is pumping through his whole body as he sees you slicing the man's neck. His eyes widen when he watches you somehow getting back to your feet, making him call out to you again "[Y/n]!!!", but you seemingly don't hear him.

His heart stops when you fall to the ground like a rag doll, "No!!" He shouts and drops onto his knees next to you, scooping you up in his arms "No no no!!", he stares at your limp body and notices all the wounds you have, losing so much blood.

He shakes you, shouting "Wake up!! Don't do this to me, [Y/n]!!!", but you don't react in any way and just lay so heavily on his lap. Hearing fast footsteps approaching, making him whip around and see Bonten's number 3 "Kakucho!! She- is she d- I don't know what to do!!!"

Kakucho's eyes widen when he sees you and he immediately crouches down next to you and Rindou, leaning down and holding his ear over your face to hear if you're still breathing while also grabbing your wrist to check for a pulse.

"She's still alive!!" Kakucho exclaims and backs away, unbuckling his belt and tightly wrapping it around your leg before he looks back into Rindou's face that has horror written all over it "But her pulse is faint!! She needs to go to the hospital!! Did you hear?! Rindou!!", the latter just nods faintly and stands up with you in his arms before the two men start running back to their car.

Kokonoi sees them approaching "I called some subordinates to-", he cuts himself off when he sees you and Kakucho yells "Get in the car and call the doctor!! She needs to go to the hospital!!!"

Kakucho jumps into the driver's seat while Kokonoi and Rindou sit down in the back as Kakucho instructed them to press onto your wounds to prevent you from bleeding out. Kokonoi presses his blazer onto the shot wound in your leg while also being on the phone with the doctor Bonten bribes and Rindou is pressing his hands on the shot wound in your shoulder.

They were on the way back to the headquarters after finishing a meeting when you suddenly ran in front of their car and shots rang out. Rindou was barely able to stop the car or else he would've hit you, he didn't even recognize you at first but when you got back onto your feet he could identify you and then also realized that the men were trying to kill you.

"Drive faster!!" Rindou urges, practically yelling at Kakucho before looking back at you and praying you will make it while holding you close to him "You promised you wouldn't leave me! Remember? You can't do that to me...", then mumbling with tears in his eyes "God, please, don't take her away from me...I haven't got to marry her yet.."

"Kakucho, drive faster!!" He presses again before looking over to Kokonoi when the latter shakes his arm to get his attention "What is her blood type? They are already getting everything ready for the surgery!!" "What?-" "Her blood type, Rindou!! What is her blood type?" Koko repeats, shouting a little to make Rindou understand what is actually going on because he was so out of it. Rindou shakes his head "I- I don't know!? They have to help her!!"

Kokonoi stares at him in disbelief before he turns back to the call while Rindou looks to the front "Kakucho-" "Yes, I know!! I'm already driving as fast as possible!!" He shouts, glancing into the rear view mirror for a short moment because Rindou was clearly panicking but doesn't even realize that himself.

"She's so cold!!" Rindou exclaims after touching your face. His hands fly over your body and notices that you're going cold "Why is she cold?!", Koko whips his head to him before he stretches his hand out and checks your pulse again, feeling how it's barely there anymore "That's coming from the blood loss!! Take off your blazer, Rindou, and lay it over her!! You need to keep her warm!!"