꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸٭⊹•꧂

Ran sips on his coffee as he stares out of the kitchen window onto the front yard or more like at Rindou's Dodge that is parked there. Through the heavily tinted windows he can't see inside but he knows that Rindou is sleeping in the car. A small sigh escapes his lips before he sets down the cup and makes his way outside the mansion.

Loudly knocking on the car window before he just opens the door and sees Rindou is being jolted awake. His hair is messy and the tie loose around his neck and the whole car reeks of alcohol. Ran scowls "That's the second night I find you sleeping in the car. Now and then three days ago after the club. And the other night you slept at the headquarters" "Fuck.." Rindou grumbles and slowly sits up more, holding his pounding head.

"Are you still fucking drunk? Did you even stop after fucking that one 'fake [Y/n]'?" Ran questions with a raised eyebrow as he steps to the side while Rindou stumbles out of the car, muttering "Piss off" "Watch how you fucking talk to me!" "Just leave me the hell alone!" He snaps while trying to walk straight as he approaches the entrance of the house.

Rindou holds onto the wall for support as he walks down the hallway after somehow making it upstairs without falling as the alcohol in his system still hits him hard. He felt sick as he turned into the guestroom to use the bathroom there because he couldn't enter his own room. Not when his bed smells like you but you weren't there.

He could have slept in the guest room or on the couch but for some reason he didn't. Or maybe he simply couldn't because he kept drinking over the day until he's completely wasted in the evening and can't make it home or doesn't have the energy left to carry himself into the house.

Shinya was mad, which was understandable after you just left the club with a random guy three days ago without telling anyone where you're going, especially because you were high and drunk out of your mind.

Yet, here you are now laying on his couch with a cold, wet towel on your forehead and mumbling "I feel sick...what is wrong with me? I also had a fucking hangover after the club, I'm never hungover" "That's the breakup sickness you got, bunny-" he couldn't even fully finish his sentence when you suddenly jump up from the couch and dash into the bathroom to throw up again.

Shinya felt like he had your 17 year old self laying on his couch again. With your heart broken, too wasted to stand up because you missed him so much, even though it's only been a month since he got arrested. Now you have the same look in your eyes like you had 5 years ago. And Shinya knows that was not good...even if you're currently staying sober since he is watching you.

"[Y/n]?" he knocks on the bathroom door and when he doesn't get an answer he just walks in. Rushing over to you when you lay next to the toilet, curled in a ball and silently crying to yourself, drowning in your thoughts. He carefully scoops you up in his arms "It's okay, I'm here. You're not alone!"

He carries you into the guest room where you have been sleeping the last three days. Laying you down on the bed, he pulls the covers and tugs you in "Try to sleep, okay?" "Mmh" you just hum with closed eyes, feeling so exhausted while he sits down on the edge of the bed, stroking over your hair and waiting until you are asleep.

He never saw someone that loves as hard as you do.

After another nap, you felt a little bit better. You get up and saunter out of the bedroom into the living room area. Spotting Shinya sitting on the couch and watching some Tv when he hears you, he turns his head to you and smiles a little while patting the couch "Come and sit down", you walk towards him while he stands up, going for the kitchen "I made dinner but I didn't wanted to wake you up. You should eat now"

"Ohh.." you mumble and look out of the huge window front, seeing that it's already dark. Grabbing your phone from the low couch table as you sit down, checking the time and seeing it was almost 7pm. You were glad that Shinya never makes a big deal about you having breakdowns or tries to make you talk about shit you didn't want to talk about.