꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content⚠️//

"You wanna have some more fun?" you question with a smirk and Rindou grinned back "I'll drive tho" "Fine with me but don't lose or you'll get a tattoo" "What?" He said confused but you don't answer as you already get out of the car while speaking to Shinya "Rin will race against you"

"Alright!" Shinya nods and looks at Rindou who rounded the car and now stands next to you "The loser gets to decide on a tattoo for the other. That's what my and [Y/n's] stake always is. You wanna change that up?" "How about we bet on some money? You and [Y/n] can keep doing the tattoo thing on top of that, too" Rindou suggests, making him laugh "Sure! 100.000¥?" "Bet!" Rindou agrees, shaking Shinyas hand to seal the deal.

You roll your eyes at the men but you let them throw their money around and do whatever. Quickly rounding the car, you sit down in the passenger seat while Rindou gets into the driver seat and discusses the route with Shinya. When they are done, you look over to him while buckling your seatbelt "You better don't lose! I don't want to get a shitty tattoo!" "I will win!" He grinned, grabbing your chin and kissing you for good luck.

Rindou was a really good driver, you taught him a lot when you were teenagers but he never drove against Shinya before and he is good too. Though you believed in him, yet you will rip his head off if he loses and you have to get a tattoo that Shinya chose for you.

The car engines rev up as the traffic light already switched to red again and you missed the green light since you all were discussing everything but it wasn't much of a problem since it's night and the streets are empty. You also doubted the police are around at the moment as they are probably busy breaking up the car meet and arresting a few people who couldn't get away fast enough. Meaning Rindou and Shinya could race and chase each other without having to really care.

When the light switches to green both cars immediately take off with roaring engines. Your heart rate picks up and through the open windows you get a whiff of the exhaust from the cars, 'RUNRUNRUN' by Dutch Melrose pours out of the speakers. Looking over to Rindou, seeing a grin play on his lips as he is head to head with Shinya.

Rindou was honestly the prettiest boy you've ever laid eyes on. His little chuckles and the cocky smirk on his face and the way his lazy eyes gaze at you when he knows he's in control or advantage is to die for. Or his fast and witty remarks that make you laugh every time. You couldn't be happier that you met him again..-

The cars simultaneously drift around a sharp curve before they straighten out again and speed down another street. Rindou looks into the side mirror when he manages to overtake Shinya, seeing the latter is trying to shoot past him on the other line now but he swiftly swerves left and cuts him off. Shinya had to hit the brakes to not crash into you and Rindou.

You giggle "Daredevil", Rindou just grinned at you for a brief moment and then sped up the car even more. Ahead of you two was the beginning of a tunnel, the wind blowing through your hair while hearing the heavy sounds of the car engines echo through the tunnel, almost deafening.

Racing was one of the best feelings in the world. The epinephrine rushes through the veins of your whole body, making your hands shake and legs weak but you hardly feel that as your head gets all fuzzy. Yes, it is risky and dangerous but the insane feeling of being scared mixed with the delusional thinking of being immortal is simply unbeatable. That's probably what actually makes you realize you're a breathing human being and that your life can be wiped out at any second. Recalling how people asked you if you are never afraid and your only answer to that, was "Why should I?"

Shinya tries to overtake again but Rindou blocks the way again and starts driving zigzag, now giving him absolutely no chance to drive past you two. It makes you laugh and you just know Shinya is currently cursing Rindou out with all profanities known to mankind.