꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟿٭⊹•꧂

"Stay away from me, Rindou!" You warningly point a finger at him with a deep scowl on your face while he stands on the other side of the kitchen island, sporting the same face expression like you as he growls "Just stop trying to fight it, [Y/n]!"

The other Bonten men, Shinya and Mimi are in the living room area and hear how you and Rindou are yelling at each other for a while now after they all even got woken up by that. Everyone passed out around the Haitani mansion from excessive drinking last night to celebrate the wedding. Though, now you and Rindou are fighting...the honeymoon phase was already over and it didn't even last 5 minutes.

Why? Let's skip back to about an hour ago...Rindou and you woke up, cuddling in bed and everything, just totally being in love with each other. But then he greeted you with "Good morning, Misses Haitani", and you were like "Nuh-uh? I'm keeping my name". You both started arguing and the arguing turned into yelling and screaming, and Rindou also tried to just grab you and force you to take his surname.

"I don't want your name!!" You bark and start rounding the kitchen island when he tries to get to you "Why? You married me, so you're also gonna take my name!" He states and is still rounding the kitchen island in circles. Though you let out a small scream when he suddenly starts running.

In panic you grab an empty plastic bowl that was on the kitchen counter and just throw it at him. He was barely able to dodge it but it stops him from running after you "Don't throw things at me!!" "Then stop scaring me!!" You snap back, pointing a kitchen knife at him that you also grabbed.

He starts running again, causing you to dash out of the kitchen into the living room area. The two of you now stand across from each other but with the pool table between you both and where the others have a good view of you and him.

He laughs amused "A kitchen knife? That's cute" "Shut up!" You growl and glare at him with sharp eyes.

"S- should we interfere?" Kakucho quietly asks into the round and specifically looks at Shinya since he's your best friend but also seems to be good with Rindou too. Sanzu doesn't say anything and just keeps sharing some candy with Mimi as they both watch this like a reality show while Akashi waves his hand "Nah, that's marriage" "She has hella commitment issues, she'll do good when he forces her" Shinya shrugs, making the others stare at him a bit taken aback that he doesn't really care.

"This is worse than some arranged marriage" Mochi chuckles and shakes his head. Shinya nudges Mimi's arm "I'm heading home. Want me to drive you home too?" "Yes~" she chirps and bids the Bonten men goodbye before she shouts over your and Rindou's shouting "Bye bye, newlyweds!!"

You whip your head to her and Shinya "What, you want to leave me with him?! Shinya?!" "I ain't your husband and you ain't my wife, I can't help you. Your husband stands in front of you" Shinya shrugs and then lays an arm around Mimi "We see us!" "Congrats again! You're married now!!" Mimi smiles brightly before they both just leave while you stare after them in utter disbelief.

Then you look over to Rindou who is smirking "You heard him", making you scowl "I'm actually deaf!!" "Stop making things up!!" He snaps and tips his chin down.

Ran turns into the living room area with a lazy smile but it turns into a scowl when he sees his younger brother and you yelling at each other, causing him to shout "What is going on here?!"

Rindou turns to him while you also look over to the oldest Haitani "She doesn't want to take my name, Ran!!" "Are you serious?!" Ran exclaims and then looks at you with a frown "Why? I already started organizing everything so that we can make it official and everything! You're gonna take the last name!"

"No, the fuck I don't!" You shake your head "Why?" The brothers ask at the same time as they round the pool table and now stand left and right from you, basically trapping you. You glare at them while trying to keep them both in sight "I have my reasons!!"