꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺٭⊹•꧂

You slept pretty long today, so you had to hurry a little doing laundry, grocery shopping and eat before you had to get ready and drive to the Bonten headquarters at 10pm.

Right now, you're still eating while watching your favorite Tv show. As you lazily lay sprawled out on the couch, your mind drifts off to Rindou. He didn't tell you what the job will include today. It didn't sound like you would drive him to another meeting.

Well it wasn't your business anyway but sometimes you liked a tiny warning, for example a little "Hey [Y/n], today you have to be a good girl and drive the getaway car after we killed some guys! Okay, darling?"... something like that along the lines. Yeah, that was always nice but you didn't always get that, so you had to keep an eye on your surroundings at all times to make sure you didn't miss a sign or even risk getting hurt.

You brush your hair out of your face with your fingers and turn off the Tv. Bringing your plate into the kitchen as you are done eating and then quickly clean up the mess you made in the kitchen while cooking before you saunter into your bathroom to get ready.

After showering, you put on some makeup and leave your hair open and natural like it is.

"Onto the outfit" you mumble to yourself as you walk to your closet to pick out some clothes. You change into some tight navy blue pants with a matching bustier top and a cropped dress up shirt. Adding some gold jewelry.

You grab your phone from the charger, checking if you got any message and you did. Rindou texted you that you can come with your own car today if you wanted. You text him a 'Got it!' back before you stuff your phone in the back pocket of your jeans and leave your penthouse.

The engine of your black Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 echoes through the underground car park of the headquarters when you arrive exactly at 9:50pm

To your surprise, you spot Mikey, standing next to a Honda CB250T when you park your car. Getting out of your car, you lift your hand "Hey!", a little startled as if you snapped him out of his thoughts, he turns around to you "Hello [L/n]"

You lock your car and walk over to him "That's a really nice bike. Yours?" "It is" he nods faintly and looks at you, seeing you smile "That's cool. I have a Ninja H2...but it's making weird noises lately. I need to get it checked"

Mikey hums in acknowledgment "You're going on a job with Rindou tonight, right?" "Eh?" You look at him surprised while he already starts walking towards the elevator. He pushes the button to call it "Yes, you are"

You purse your lips "Yeah- No! I mean, I didn't know it was with him...alone?" "Is that a problem? I thought you both are something like...friends?" Mikey questions and you can feel his eyes on you as you walk into the elevator "Haha! Yeah, we are...friends. It's not a problem!" you shake your head and he leans against the elevator wall, eying you up and down.

Folding your hands behind your back as you nervously shift on your feet "Could I ask you a question?" "If you want" He replies. You look over to him and your eyes meet "How many jobs do I have to do?" "A few" "Cooool~" you nod and look away, thinking "Thanks for telling me the exact amount, asshole!"