꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼٭⊹•꧂

You brush through your hair with your fingers before you tie it in a low messy bun and grab your phone, checking the time. It was only 9:30pm but you already felt tired and just wanted to fall in your bed with Rindou and sleep. Though you couldn't do that as you have to work. You stuff your phone in the back pocket of your jeans as you get out of the car.

Walking towards the elevator of the Bonten headquarters, feeling too tired to take the stairs and maybe you're slowly overcoming your great fear of them because you took the elevator here more often than in the last 5 years. You push the button and while you wait someone calls out behind you "[Y/n]!"

Spotting Kokonoi who walks towards you with a small smile, you lift your hand for a moment "Hi Koko", he stops next to you as he's waiting for the elevator to arrive as well "How are you doing? I heard you and Rindou are back together?" "Yeah, I'm all good and what about you?" You nod and he hums, stepping into the elevator with you when it finally arrives "I'm doing fine. So, I didn't have time to tell you that but..." "What?" You frown a little confused.

"You see, after we two went out to Ginza, Rindou approached me and threatened me" he said in a serious tone as he pushed the button to the 8th floor when you two stepped inside. You knit your eyebrows deeper but don't say yet and so he continues talking "Told me he will break each of my bones when I get closer to you and that you only belong to him. But that wasn't the only time he did something like that...he followed you to the club when I was there as well to visit you and then he threatened me after that again. Did you know that?"

Studying his face for a moment before you tilt your head "What is your goal by telling me all of this?", he shrugs his shoulders "I think you deserve someone better, who wouldn't leave the club with a random girl in his arms after a little fight"

Your eyebrows shoot up in surprise and the elevator stops, both of you stepping out while you stare at him "He hooked up with someone while we were fighting?", Kokonoi nods his head while looking at you apologetically "I'm so sorry to tell you that like this..." "And you say he isn't good for me and I deserve someone better?" "You can do way better, in my opinion" he stated, looking at you up and down for a brief moment "You're beautiful and deserve someone who appreciates you and treats you well every day"

"And with someone better, you mean yourself?"

You question him directly, locking eyes with him. He is clearly taken off guard and stares at you with slightly parted lips but he doesn't get to say anything when you chuckle lightly "It's really sweet of you that you worry about me so much, Koko, but your concern is not necessary here. I think I'll be okay when I'm staying with Rindou because all he ever wants is to protect me...and so it happens he can accidentally drop a few threats here and there but they are all harmless as long as I'm fine and not hurt or someone kicks his boundaries with their feet"

Shooting him another smile before you brush past him towards the common room, leaving him behind. You honestly had a suspicious feeling that it was Rindou watching you from afar when Kokonoi forced himself on you at your workplace. And that hookup he had according to Koko, stings a bit but you fucked with someone else too and also had a little make out session with Mimi, so you couldn't really get mad at him for that. You also know it was a one time thing, something that won't happen again and is not worth fighting about.

Turning into the common room, you see Rindou sitting on the couch with Kakucho, Sanzu and Mochi. Rindou turns around to you when you approach them "Hey" "Hey!" You smile at him and then look into the round while sitting down as the others greet you back. He places his hand on your thigh, his thumb rubbing you "We're leaving in a few minutes, meeting up with another gang" "Okay" you nod understanding.

You let go of Rindou's hand when you and the other three men approached your car. Sitting down, Rindou was next to you and types in the address while you drive out of the underground car park. Mochi runs a hand over his beard while looking at you "The meeting should take about 30 minutes", you hum in acknowledgement and glance at the GPS to check in which direction you have to drive.