꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟷٭⊹•꧂

("How's Miami, bunny?") Shinya questions on the other line. You hum and put your phone on speaker, setting it down in the side table as you lay at the pool in a bikini and sunbathe "It's beautiful and also so warm. I can't believe it's almost October and still so fucking hot"

He chuckles ("Oi, you gotta come back eventually. I know you also like the wintertime in Tokyo") "Only sometimes, you know I prefer it more when it's warm" you shrug ("Anyway..") he sighs ("What is your plan for today? Is Rindou working?") "Yeah but he should be back in a few minutes" you reply "This morning he said something about going on a yacht later but I was hardly awake when he told me that if I'm being honest"

Shrugging your shoulders, you look to your right when the glass door to the garden slides open and the maid walks out with a tray as she made you some lunch and brings you something to drink, "I'm living in luxury right now" ("You always live in luxury when you have Rindou") "That's true" you giggle "He's the best, I love him so much"

"Thanks" you smile at the maid as she sets down the tray. She nods "If there is anything else I can do for you, please, let me know" "Thank you" you nod back and she walks away.

("Hahah, can you even say anything other than 'thank you'?") Shinya mocks, causing you to sneer "My English is not that bad, asshole!" ("Remember when we were in LA last year for a month because I was working there on a few songs? We were in a restaurant and the waiter asked you if you wanted red or white wine, and you just replied with 'yes'") he laughs.

You huff out "Bitch, I got better at English now! The little restaurant incident was my hint to study, a'right?", stuffing some spaghetti into your mouth and speaking up in English "Now my English are good! I start do songs in English like you make" ("Yeah, I hear how good your English is, bunny!") he snorts ("But your accent is cute, do you wanna do some adlibs on my new song or do a little talking? Or do you want a whole feature?")

"You're so mean!" You pout ("Bunny, I want kidding when I said you could do some talking in the beginning of a song") he quickly says before you think he's actually making fun of you ("It's even on the beat that Rindou and I made") "Wait, are you serious? You'll actually use the track you two did the other night at your place?" You ask surprised.

("I thought you also like the beat?") he asks ("I can remember that you literally came when it was play-") "Shut up!" You cut him off and heat creeps up your cheeks when you remember that "I did like the beat a lot. I just didn't know you're going to use it! Does RinRin know?" ("He does and he also likes the lyrics I wrote for it. I don't think he'd mind if you're on it") he replies.

"Damn, he didn't tell me! When the fuck did you text with my husband?! Is he cheating on me with you?!" You exclaim, making him laugh ("Bunny, you are the third wheel!") "Ugh, I knew it!!" You gasp, obviously knowing that he's joking.

He chuckles before letting out a yawn ("A'right, bunny, be careful. I gotta go to bed, I'm fucking tired") "Wait! What is it anyway in Tokyo?" ("Almost 3am. I just came back from the studio and thought it would be a good time to call you since it's like, what, 1pm in Miami right now?") he asks and you hum "It is!" ("See, it was a good time") "Oki, Shinya, I miss you" ("Miss you too, bunny") he replies and you hang up after telling him to sleep well.

You want to resume eating your lunch when you hear a few voices echo out and Sanzu and Ran walk out in the garden, wearing swimming trunks. They both greet you and the oldest Haitani walks up to you, and before you can even say anything he snatches the fork out of your hand and then shovels a huge amount of your spaghettis into his mouth. You gasp "Are you fucking-" "Mhh, this is good!" He nods approved.

"Is it?" Sanzu asks and takes the fork from Ran but you quickly grab your plate and hold it away from them "No way!! Get your own food, douchebags!" "Let me have a quick taste before I order that from the maid!" "You don't need a taste, it's fine!!" You snap and rip the fork out of his hand.