꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content⚠️//

The kiss you and Rindou had in the car swirls around in your mind and messes with it. Not being able to get it out of your head because you missed him so much. When you're with him, you feel more like yourself and happier. It also feels like you two never lost contact with each other. Like everything was normal again...

But you know there was still so much to talk about. And that part won't be easy.

Your thoughts get cut off by your phone ringing. Grabbing it from the side table as you lay on your couch, being lazy all day. Seeing that Shinya is calling you.

"Shinya?" You take the call ("Bunny! You're not working at the moment, right?") he questions, in the background you can hear some rap music playing. You shake your head, even though he can't see "No, I'm at home" ("Good good! Get your pretty ass dressed and I'll pick you up in an hour!") he said and you grimace a little "What are we doing?" ("Having some fun! What else?!") "Riiiight~ alright, I'm down!"

Mikey stands up from his chair "Then, it's settled! Rindou, I'll leave it to you to call [L/n]! And then we'll discuss it with her!" "Will do!" the youngest Haitani nods, pulling out his phone. Calling you while he and the others leave the meeting room, walking back to the common room after having a quick meeting to discuss the next mission.

"[Y/n]?!" Rindou frowns, holding his phone away from his ear as suddenly loud music, car engine sounds and yelling comes from the other line. Ran and Sanzu, who sit next to him on the couch, whip their heads to him as they also hear the noises coming from his phone.

("Rin?!") you practically yell into the phone "Put her on speaker!" Ran said, wondering what is going on. Rindou nods and puts you on speaker, ("Hello?? Are-") "[Y/n], where are you?! We need to discuss something with you!" Rindou speaks up again, louder so you could hear him.

("Yeah..uhm, I mean-") Rindou, Sanzu and Rindou stare at the phone and the others also draw their interest to the call when you suddenly let out a small shriek and then start laughing ("Shinya!! That was too close!!")

Rindou turns off the speaker and holds the phone to his ear again. "[Y/n]! What the hell are you doing?!" He calls out to you in a sterner voice, feeling sudden anger rise in him, especially after he heard the name Shinya.

("Yeah, I mean I have time but- I don't know how to get to the headquarters! I'm kind of stuck here?!") you shout into the phone over the car engine sounds, squeaky tires and loud music.

"Send me your damn location. I'll come and pick you up!" Rindou stated with knitted eyebrows ("Okay...uhm...text me when you're here! I'll try to find you!") "What do you mean, you try to-" he questions but is suddenly met with silence as you just hung up on them.

"What the hell is she doing?" Ran questions and Rindou stands up "Let's go and get her ass!"

"She just sent me her location. She's near the port-" "What the hell is she doing there?" Sanzu questions, also standing up with Ran. Rindou sighs "Car meet!"

Rindou has a deep scowl on his face as he looks around, searching for you while also secretly checking out all the cars. Ran is looking for you as well, meanwhile Sanzu is grinning like a maniac, seeing a crowd of people standing around a pit where two cars do donuts.

They had to park further away because they couldn't get through the crowd with the car. When they got out they got a better view on what was happening. Spectators were cheering and yelling, car engines roaring everywhere, even some fireworks went off. People are running around, playing loud music and checking out all the other cars and talking to other people.