꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺🔞٭⊹•꧂

//⚠️Mature content⚠️//

Your good mood from the beginning of the night was completely gone by now. Rindou stands in your bedroom inside your penthouse apartment while you pick out an outfit and rant about the accusation from a few minutes ago and now the really insane plan that's about to unroll.

"I can't fucking believe this! You seriously can't make this shit up!" You exclaim, slipping on a short black skirt. Rindou honestly could just agree because he was feeling the same way as there was a lot you will have to risk.

You shake your head in disbelief and put on some black high heels after you switched your hoodie with a cropped white button up "And Mikey said I don't pay my debt when I die! That mission could kill me and he's fully aware of it! And what will he do then when I wound up dead and lay in a pool of my own blood because his, Akashis and Sanzus 'great' plan didn't work out?!"

Rindou tries to push the image of you laying on the ground without a pulse, that you just put in his head, away. He sighs, walking up to you from behind and placing his hands on your waist and turning you around to him "Me and Kakucho will drive right behind you. I promised you from the very beginning of this, that nothing will happen to you", and by the look you're giving him, he knows that you know that he won't be fast enough to reach you when a gun is suddenly pointed at your head and the only thing he can do then is recover your corpse.

He cups your face and kisses you before repeating "Nothing will happen. We all will stick to the plan and you're smart! You will handle this!"

You don't get to say anything because a knock on your bedroom door interrupts. With a small sigh, you look at the door for a brief moment before you look back to Rindou "Let's just get this night over with"

Opening the door, you were faced with Kakucho who held his phone up for a moment "You should get the call in a few minutes. Mochi and Ran took care of all Ojimas drivers, so he or one of his security guards will contact the next trusted person, which is you" "Okay" you nod understanding.

Rindou and Kakucho sit in your living room, talking about the mission while you quickly apply some makeup to look a little more decent, especially because you had to cover up the small cut over your cheekbone that you got when the windows shattered from bullets. Your phone suddenly rings, grabbing it and you see the caller ID. Ojima.

And you obviously take the call.

After the call you grab the car keys of a black Mercedes Maybach that is actually Ojimas but it's at your place so you can use it when you have to pick him up and drive him somewhere. You leave your bedroom and walk into the living room, declaring "He called!" "A'right" Rindou draws in a breath before he gets up with Kakucho.

You three walk out of the elevator into the underground car park of your penthouse building. Stopping in front of the Mercedes you're gonna drive while one of Bontens cars that Kakucho and Rindou are gonna use is parked a little further away. The latter hands you an earpiece, so they can give you instructions and updates while they are not directly with you, before you get in the car and they get into theirs.

("Can you hear me?") Rindou questions and you hum as you drive out of the car park and they follow "Yessir, do you hear me too?" ("Yeah. You can do this, baby") "Tsk...If this fucking plan is a success and I don't receive the best head from you, that you will ever give in your entire fucking life, Rindou, then I'm seriously gonna be upset and jump off a fucking building!" you scoff, rubbing your forehead in slight distress.

There was a moment of silence before Rindou spoke up again ("[Y/n]?") "Yeah?" ("You know, that Kakucho can hear you too, right?")

Rindou starts laughing and looks over to Kakucho, who's blushing a little and clearing his throat because he was not prepared for that at all. He looks at his phone to check if the earpiece is still connected because he can see you just throwing that thing out of the car window after this.