꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸٭⊹•꧂

"Rindou?!"

Rans jaw drops before he snaps at Sanzu "Let her go! We know her!!" "What?!" Sanzu exclaims, a bit surprised to say the least and his grip loosens. You use the chance and fully escape him. Still not breaking eye contact with Rindou.

Throwing your arms around him and he tightly hugs you back. His arms securely around you, one of his hands finds its way into your hair and holds you close to him as if you could slip through his fingers again, at any given moment.

Backing up a little, he cups your face and stares into it "What the fuck?! I thought you're dead?!" He breathes out. You shake your head in confusion "N-no...?"

If he was being honest, he didn't know why he thought that. He never even checked it. But believing you're dead was easier than accepting you moved on with your life. Without him. And possibly with another man.

The others stare at you two confused. Though Mochi and Kakucho faintly remember your name as Rindou always talked about you, back then when you were teenagers. And Ran obviously knows you as well.

This moment doesn't last long as Sanzu grabs you again, yanking you backwards that your back bumps into his chest and immediately points his gun at your head again. He chuckles despite the scowl on his face "Adorable~ but we still have orders! I don't give a shit if that's your long lost girlfriend or whatever, Haitani!"

You grit your teeth "Sanzu, Sanzu, Sanzu...I think I can remember you...we never got to actually meet but weren't you Muchos little shadow? How's it going, puppy?"

Rindou would have laughed as you didn't lose your humor over the years. Wouldn't it be for the fact that a gun is aimed at your head by someone who doesn't joke around, especially when it comes to Bonten.

"You think you're so fucking funny?! Let's see how funny you look when I put a bullet through your pretty head, mmh?" Sanzu growls, his finger already on the trigger. Ran speaks up with knitted eyebrows "Didn't you say we have orders, Sanzu? Mikey ordered us to bring her to him to decide what we will do with her and not immediately kill her!"

Sanzu scoffs and leans down to your ear "How about we search you first?-" "Don't fucking touch her!" Rindou growls and approaches you as Sanzu still has you gunpoint to hold you in place "I will do that"

You lock eyes with Rindou for a moment, he gives you a quick subtle smile, assuring you in that way that you don't have to worry. His hands slip into the pockets of your hoodie and sweatpants, pulling out your phone, keys, wallet and a few tools you used to break into the car. With a push forward into Rindou when the latter was done searching you, Sanzu snatches your things out of Rindous hands before he barks at everyone "Get into the fucking cars!"

Rindou grabs your hand and lifts his other, pushing your hair behind your ear "Are you okay?" "Yeah" you nod "Fuck..."

You both stare at each other as the others already get in the cars. It's been over five years since you saw him. Which doesn't sound much at first but it was for you two. It was the day of the Kanto incident, before he got arrested. Before you got arrested as well, just one month later...

Both of you lost contact for multiple reasons.

But seeing him now..-

"So, you're in Bonten? Still involved with gangs?" You question and he chuckles "And you're still stealing cars?" "I guess nothing changed that much, huh?" You smile at him, although you seriously wanted to cry happy tears. You piece the puzzle together and you can just imagine who the other men are.

Rindou cups your jaw with one hand, running his thumb over your cheek "You don't have to worry, I'll make sure nothing will happen to you"

A man with long white hair and the man with the beard get into a car while you get in one with the Haitanis, Sanzu and the man with the huge scar across his face. You sit between the brothers on the backseats and Sanzu sits in the passenger seat, already calling someone to get information about you as he has your ID and phone now but also informing Mikey that the Haitanis somehow know you.