꧁•⊹٭𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽٭⊹•꧂

You stumble a little as you jump on one foot while trying to put on your shoe. Being in a bit of a hurry as you have to drive for Bonten again. Surprise surprise...-

"[Y/n]?!" You hear Rindou shouting from downstairs, causing you to shout back as you rush out of the bedroom towards the staircase "I'm coming!!", walking down the stairs you still catch how he mumbles "That's what she said" "Shut it!" You tell him while rolling your eyes and walking towards the door of the Haitani mansion.

Sitting down in the driver's seat while Rindou settles down next to you "I mean it's what you said last night- screamed last night!" "Rindou!!" You exclaim and stare at him with widened eyes, feeling heat shoot up your cheeks, which is probably very visible on your face since he chuckles amused at you. He leans to you, cupping your face and giving you a kiss before he pulls back "Drive, baby, or else Sanzu will get mad that you were late"

"You know who doesn't come late and is always very early?" You question him with a teasing smirk as you put the car into drive. He immediately catches up to the joke you're trying to pull, making him scoff "You better not answer that hypothetical question and we both know that it's not true, love" "Are you sure?" "You wanna try it out?" "No...I think I'll lose actually" you reply and he nods, leaning back in the car seat and manspreads "That's what I thought but tell me when you're down to test your limits"

Waving him off, you speed up the car. A few minutes later you pull up in front of Sanzu's penthouse building, just in the same moment he walks outside. He opens the car door and sits down, looking a little irritated as you watch him through the rear view mirror "You a'right, Sanzu?" "No! Just drive!!" He grumbles annoyed, swinging his arm and you shrug your shoulders, exchanging looks with Rindou while you start driving to the destination where you have to drop him off.

"Are you planning on applying at another club?" Rindou questions, rubbing your thigh a little as his hand rests there "I haven't really thought about it yet because it's a lot with the driving at the moment but when I apply somewhere else then not a nightclub like before" you reply "Already told you I rather want something exclusive, with more class, you know. There's this one bar that is pretty fancy, it's in Roppongi too" "Oh, I think I know which one you mean. They have these lounges, a bar on one side and a stage for singers in front of a huge built-in fish tank, right?" He described.

You nod "Yess! Have you been there before?" "It's owned by Bonten" he stated and you hum "Okay, then I will not apply there!"

"Why?" Rindou stares at you a little offended before smirking a little "I could visit you in the back when I have meetings there. You wouldn't have to worry about consequences..-", you snort "Shut up!!", Sanzu rolls his eyes as he is listening to your conversation, deciding to focus on something else now and so he pulls out his phone.

Halting in front of a warehouse, you look into the rear view mirror when Sanzu speaks up "Be here in an hour again" "It could be that you will have to wait 10 minutes because Rindou and I have a few things to do, too" you stated and he shrugs his shoulders "I don't care, be here in an hour", without waiting for an answer he gets out of the car and slams the door shut before he stomps over to the warehouse.

"He's so exhausting!" You roll your eyes and Rindou hums in agreement next to you "Tell me about it" "Like what's he so mad for?" You ask and start driving again while he types in a new address into the GPS "I don't fucking know" "Such a fucking weirdo" you shake your head "I bet he can be nice when he really wants to" "Doubt that!" He scoffs and you just shrug your shoulders.

You stop in front of another warehouse, both of you get out and one of Bonten's subordinates opens the door for you while bowing his head a little "Sir! Miss!", Rindou waves his hand dismissively while you just hum in acknowledgement as you look around the main room.