other characters

Vihaan

Security head and personal assistant of Vidhyut.  Apart from Abhimaan he only knows Vidhyut inside out. Vidhyut helped him when there was no one ready to help him. So now he always cares for him and is ready to even give his life for him.

Apart from him the other chapters we will in this story will be,

Abhimaan and Advika :

He is friend of Vidhyut and Advika is his wife. Also Vidhyut considers Advika as his sister.

Kajal Singh Rathore :

Mother of Vidhyut. Who doesn't share good relationship with him. Actually he is her illegitimate child. So she never accepted him openly. But now wants him back. She wanted to create a normal relationship now. But Vidhut doesn't like her.

Radha vashisht:

Mother of Jeevika.  She was a single mother. When Jeevika was 2 years old her husband died. After that she herself raised Jeevika all alone.  She also has a past relationship with Vidhyut that you will read in the story.

She teaches Jeevika how to stand for herself and her rights. And never let anyone walk on her. And give them back.

Mahima mathur

Best friend of Jeevika, they have been together since primary school. Now even they want to get admission in the same college. Whenever Jeevika gets in trouble because she can't stop her tongue then she always rescues her.

There won't be many chapters in this story. As Vidhyut and Jeevika both don't have many members in their family. At least for jeevika there was her mother. But for Vidhyut there is no one. So this story will have very little character.

Anyone who wants to read more about Abhimaan, Advika and Kajal can read my other story, Angel's Devil. But even if you don't read that story there won't be much difference. As this story stands alone. But you will like your Vidhyut character more if you know a little bit more about him.

So please do read both of my stories.

Also if you like this story. Please vote and comment. And please tell me your opinion.