chapter 57

Author's POV.

Vidhyut entered his house. But got confused finding everything dark. Not even a single light was on. His eyebrows frown and he sought,

“ Jeevi…. Jeevi”

Just then he feels some moment behind him. He turned but didn't find anyone. He looked here and there but there was no trace of anyone, his heart raised with horrible thought.  He decided to call jeevika again,

“ Jeevi… Mari Jaan…are you there? Please answer me bachha?” 

He felt someone was there but he couldn't find anyone. He decided to call Abhi but then he thought to check upstairs. He went into his bedroom and every other room of that floor but didn't find any one.  Just as he closed the door of the taress he heard some noise. 

Now he is sure that there is someone in the house. But the main question running in his mind is where is his Jaan his Jeevika. 

Just with the thought that something happened to her or someone tried to take her away from him makes his heartbeat fast, sweat forms on his forehead and the troth dried. He gulped and went downstairs. 

Looking at the scene in front of him did nothing to help but only made him angry. He marched towards the person

Should I finish this part here or continue?

Let me think………..

He jerked the person towards him whose back was facing him. Jeevika got settled because of his act. But when looked at him she sighs in relief. And said,

“  Vidhyut you scared me.” 

But this only adds to his anger. So sought at her,

“ I scared you. You scared me. What is the childish game of hide and seek? What do you think of yourself?” 

This brought tears in her eyes, she pouted and looked at him and said in crying voice,

“ You are so mean Vidhyut, look around Vidhyut, I was doing all this to surprise you and you are shouting at me.” 

Vidhyut looked around and realized that she had decorated everything and looking at the dining table he realized that she had cooked his favorite food. And got ready with a beautiful black dress. 

He facepalm himself for letting his anger control and shouting at her. He pulled her towards him and said,

“ I am sorry I shouldn't shought on you. But you told me when I was calling you, why aren't you answering me?”

“ Because my preparation was not done. I didn't light this candle na” she said while sniffing. 

Vidhyut looked at her unbelievably and said,

“ But bacha, do you know how much I was scared just because you didn't answer me. You shouldn't have done this.”

“ You know Vidhyut you keep giving me lecture. I shouldn't have prepared for this date only.” 

Saying she blew up the candle angry and went to the living room and sat on a sofa while puffing her cheeks. Vidhyut cursed himself. For the first time she did something and he made her angry. 

He went behind her and settle himself besides her and wrapped his hands around him and said,

“ Sorry na meri jaan maaf kardo.” 

She looked at him while narrowing her eyes and then turned to her face. 

“ Sorry baby please.”