chapter 54

Author's POV.

Vidhyut’s sleep broke when he realized that Jeevika was wiggling in his arms. She slowly sat on a bed and rubbed her forehead. Then looking here and there that made her realize that she is back at her home.

Just then someone back hugged her in a sitting position.  Once she realizes whose touched it is she got relaxed and rested her head on Vidhyut's shoulder and closed her eyes. He lifted her up a little and made her sit on his lap.

“ Is your head aching a lot?”

“ Hmm…. But How do you know that I have a headache?”

“ Try to remember, baby , where were you last?”

“ ummm in the club.”   she spoke and her eyes went wide. And she added,

“ Did you kidnap me again? And why are you keeping kidnaping me? Is this one of your hobbies or what?”

“ First of all I have not kidnapped you. It was you who went to that club even when I said no. On top of that you got drunk. It was poor me who has to handle you and have to take you back.”

She looked at him with horror in her eyes.  And said,

“ Yes I went there because everyone forced me and I couldn't refuse them. But when did I get drunk?” She asked, confused.

“ Remember meri Jaan what did you have?”

“ Umm, maybe juice. It was a little different but I did have it.”

“ Maybe jeevika?”

“ Yes, because that person who was giving everyone said that he had a good option for me when I went there for the first time. As I was confused  with the names. They are so different from the names we have regularly in restaurants when we went for dinner.”

Listening to him Vidhyut facepalm himself and said,

“ That's because they have alcohol inside.”

“ But I didn't know they were having alcohol.”

He sighed and said,

“ That's why I was refusing you to go there, Baccha. Because you know that is not the place for people like us. But still I have thought that at least for once I would take you there so you can have experience. Jeevika you may find this as an old mentality or something like this. But listen to me carefully,

Baccha I am not against clubbing and getting drunk. But still I don't support this either. People can do that if they like. But I feel there is no need for anyone to do this just to enjoy. There are a lot of different ways to enjoy life. You know this place can be dangerous if we don't take good safety measures.

But still I was not going to stop you but I thought I will myself take you there when I feel that you are ready for that. Because you would have been better if I was with you. Also I can be at peace that you are safe.”

Jeevika pouted and,

“ I really didn't have any idea about having alcohol. Sacchi. Also I am sorry I didn't understand your point and trouble you.”

He smiled and kissed her forehead,

“ It's ok. Take a rest and let me get some lemonade for you.  Also after taking it get ready we have to go to Rathore Mansion as Advika invited us for dinner.”

“Hmm”  she nodded and sat on the bed.

After sometime she heard someone knocking on the door. She allows the person. She is her new house help. She smiled at her.