chapter 61

Author's POV.

Everything is going well between Vidhyut and Jeevika. Today she forgot to take his signatures on some college papers. So she has decided to go to his office directly from college as her professor scolds her for that and she doesn't want that to happen the next day also.

As usual she went directly to his cabin. He was working as soon as the door opened he looked at her. But there was a pout on her face which indicates that something happened.

She directly went and sat on his lap. He chuckled at her knowing that something happened and now his patakha is going to start her rent. He picked her lips and asked,

“ What happened?”

“ You know Vidhyut, that professor was so bad. He scolded me because I forgot to take your signature. I was having a lot of work , that's why I forgot. But he was not listening to me. And scold me in infront of everyone.”

He chuckled at her and said,

“ ohh so My baccha is sad because someone scolded her.”

“ Hmm”

“ Ohh baby it's ok. You should have told me about those papers I would have signed them.”

“ Offo Vidhyut that's the point I forgot.  And he scolded me in front of everyone.”

“ So did anyone make fun of you?” He asked, raising his eyebrows knowing that in college things like this happen.

“ No one made fun of me. Everyone loves me. But there is also one more thing.”

“ What ?” He asked, tucking her hair behind her ears.

“At first they used to love me. But some seniors used to tease me. Once they teased me I fought with them and they came to know that you are my husband. So after that nobody teases me and also never makes fun of me. But sometimes I wonder why everyone fears you, as if you will kill them if someone made me cry.  ?”

He look away and try to pretend taking out chocolate from drawer and said,

“ Maybe because I am a famous businessman. And they don't want to cross me. About killing then meri jaan if someone will be the reason for your crying then I will be the reason they will see hell.” 

He said the last line possessively while picking her lips and giving her chocolate. Which she opened ignoring his last lines. Thinking he is saying it just for fun.

“ Why do you keep chocolate in your drawer? You didn't have that when I came here the first time.”

“ Because I didn't have someone who loved chocolate that time but now I have my baby who loves to eat them.”

He said while wiping some chocolate from her lips with his thumb and then sucked it. Which made her blush.  Her blush is something he can't resist so he kissed her.
After their little kissing it was jeevika who started kissing his jaw to neck. She tried to give him hickey just like he does but couldn't.  When she was not secussied she poured. And he chuckled knowing what happened.

She hit him on his chest. And said

“ don't laugh at me.”

He control his expression and said,

“ Let me show you how to do it.”

And gave her hickey. And saw her that and said,

“ How can you do this and I can't. This is cheating?”

He got confused listening to her and asked,

“ How is it cheating?”

“ I don't know when I am saying this is cheating then it means it's cheating.”

“ Baby you will also be able to do it but only if you stop spending your time with that tingu and will spend your time with me.”

“ What problem do you have with my baby?”

“ I don't have any problem with him. But his head. He always keeps his head on your neck or on your cleavage. Only I have the right to do that.”

“ He is a kid named Vidhyut and also doesn't call him Tingu. He doesn't like it. Nor do I.”

“And I don't like him.”

“ You are an impossible vidyut. Now stop being jealous of my baby and sign the document which is in my bag.  Till I have to cover this.”

Saying this she went inside the bathroom to get fresh and hide the mark he gave her. But unfortunately she didn't have makeup. So she took out her extra scarf  and wrapped it around her neck.

When she came out Vidhyut came to know, looking at her, that she didn't have makeup. So he said,

“ I don't understand why you have to hide it. Let people know to whom you belong.”

“ You are shameless but I am not.”

She said and he cage her in his arms and said,

“ Ohh baby. I just love your innocence.”

“ Btw I am going home. Also before that I will go to meet prena Aunty in her department.”

“ Why?”

“ Offo you forget she helped me with that assistant. When I don't know how to calculate. So I want to thank her and then  I will go home.”

“ Fine.” He said.

Looking at him she got a mischievous idea so as soon as he loses his arms around her. She tiptoed and bit his lips. He was so shocked to react. Just as he was about to react she ran away laughing. And he shouted looking at her and said,

“ I hate you.  Jeevika.”

Priti who came to give the file to Vihaan; Vidhyut’s secretary listened to this and smiled Thinking that now she surely has a chance with Vidhyut.  Not knowing that she is going to make the biggest mistake of her life.

I was not going to publish this chapter today. As it is a very short chapter. But I have received so many requests so I decided to publish. I am quite busy that's why not able to update regular. Hope all of will understand and support me.

Hope all of you will like it.

What do you think of our jeevi? Do you like her?

What will happen with priti?

Also what will happen when she will come to know about Vidhyut's involvement in the Mafia? How will she react?

Are you excited for the next chapter?

Please vote and comment to tell your opinion. That is the thing which keeps me motivated to write further.