chapter 39

Author's POV. 

Vidhyut came out of Bathroom only to find Jeevika sleeping. He shook his head at her and went towards her and said,

" Jeevi baccha please wake up. You will be late."

" Ammm, five more minutes please." 

" Fine sleep but then don't come to compliant to me if you will miss your paper"

" Fuck Vidhyut " Jeevika said while getting awake with the jolt. 

" Jeevika language " he said while glaring at her. 

" Ohh please don't look at me like this. As if you never caurs" she said, rolling her eyes. 

" Stop arguing with me. And go get a bath and then let's have breakfast." 

She huffed him but went to take a bath. Vidhyut went downstairs and checked breakfast. 

Soon Jeevika came and took a seat on the dining table. But soon her face drops Vidhyut with puppy eyes but he makes a stan face. 

" Vidhyut please, I don't want to have a glass of milk and these bananas.  You are making me eat all this for almost a month. I haven't had anything tasty."

" Stop lying, you didn't have a banana yesterday."

" Of course I had bolid chickpea and peanut and that is the tastiest meal. henna?  She said to him sarcastically.  

" Baby just last day. I didn't let you have all that oily and Junk food because you were having your exam and I don't want you to fall sick." 

" But …"

" Just for now Ok. And why are you behaving like this now? Today is your last paper then you can have whatever you want."

He said while trying to make her understand his point. She pouted but having no option she nodded.  She peel banana and started having. 

" Vidut. I ha ..ve. paaani…."

" Jeevi, fist gulp that you have in your mouth then speak."

She chew fast and gulp it down and said,

" In lunch I will have paani puri, cheeps, coke,  dosa vada, idli, naan, paneer, noodles,"

" Jeevi you don't have to eat that in one day ok. You have a long vacation to eat all this thing. One by one you can have everything." 

"Hmm. Point"

Vidhyut laughs at her. She gulps milk in one go while making a face. But she knows that even if she will throw tantrums he won't listen.  So she didn't make much fuss. 

" Ok now let's go. " She said while getting up from her place. 

" First give me your bag."

She gave him without question.  He started looking for something in her bag.

" What are you doing Vidhyut?" 

" Nothing I was just checking, have you kept everything in your bag or not. Hall ticket, Pens,  calculator, pencils."

"  Huff What do you think of an 8 year old kid?"

" Even smaller than that." He said mischievously.

" Fine daddy come let's go then" 

she said, holding his wrist. But he pulled her towards himself and cage her in his arms and said,

" How many times Do I have to tell you that don't call me that even in fun."