chapter 38

Author's POV.

Abhimaan and Vidhyut entered the mansion with a smile on their face but it soon turned into a frown and then in anger.  As they saw that on the TV there was a bodybuilding competition playing and both of their wives were looking at men who were showing their bodies.

" Ohh God Advika dii he is so handsome." Jeevika said dreamily. While stuffing popcorn in her mouth.

" True jeevi, he is really handsome. Look at his six packs. And look how he is presenting his body. So handsome yaar." She also stuffs popcorn in her mouth.

" Yes, but you know I like his biceps. He looked so handsome with that."

" Hand pump." Rihan also said who was sitting between his Maa and Chachi.  Jeevika looked at him and said,

" Rihu, it's not a handpump, it's handsome. And you don't have to look at them. Look at it and say it's beautiful." She said and passed him a magazine which had photos of beautiful models.

Abhimaan and Vidhyut looked at them with Anger. And said together,

" What the fuck is happening here?"

Advika and Jeevika saw them and two three popcorn fell from Jeevika's mouth which she just stuffed. Advika gulped looking at Abhimaan"s anger.

They come inside. Vidhyut stood in front of jeevika who started chewing her popcorn fast and tried to gulp them.

Abhimaan took the remote and turned off the TV. knowing his possessiveness Advika spoke,

" Maan, we are just…"

" Whose idea was this?"

" Maan …"

" I don't like to repeat myself Jaan?"

" Jeevika's " she said

Jeevika made her eyes wide and looked at Vidhyut who was looking at her with narrowed eyes. Before he can speaking anything Rihu spoke,

" Butiful"  with the magazine in his hands.

Jeevika facepalms herself for Rihu's wrong timing. Abhimaan snatched a magazine from him. Rihu made crying face and said,

" Butiful butiful."

Abhimaan took him in his arms and said,

" Baby no butiful you should not see all this. I will show you a good cartoon. "

He took out his phone and put a cartoon on it. And handed him over to Kajal with his phone,

" Maa you saw the cartoon I will handle here."

Kajal went to her room with Rihu in her arms.  Jeevika and Advika were looking down.

" Really both of you are watching bodybuilding competitions and admiring them. And Jaan from when did you get interest in this"

" Maan we were just watching and jeevika said that she watched this many times so I thought to give it a try." Advika explains.

" You want to say something Baccha?"  Vidhyut asked, jeevika got little courage and spoke,

" What is wrong? Vidhyut they were so handsome."

" True there were handsome "  Advika support,

Abhimaan listen her and said,

" I will tell you who is handsome." Saying he picked her in his arms. And took her from there. Soon they reached their room and  kissed Advika.

" You like a six-pack, let me saw you."