Glimpse of next chapter.

All this while when they had lunch Vidhyut didn't speak even a single word with her. She is controlling herself all this while but now she can't. So she asked,

“ Are you not going to talk to me Vidhyut?”

“ Jeevika, I have a lot of work. You forced me to have lunch so I had it with you. But now please go back home and let me finish my work.”

“ It's been two days, Vidhyut , you haven't talked to me.  Please Vidhyut tell me what is running in your mind. Please, I am here to listen to you.”

Nothing is helping Vidhyut's state of mind now. He is not able to decide what he wants to do. This only added to his anger. 

He stood up from his place and was about to move when Jeevika held his hands and tried to stop him. But he jerked his hand because of that his hands collided with glass and resulted in it breaking. 

“ See what happened because of you jeevika.”

“ I was just trying to talk to you.”

“ Then don't. Please leave jeevika.”

“ But…”

“ I said leave jeevika.” 

He said in a harsh tone. Hee eyes got teary listening to his tone. And she Left the cabin.  Priti who was standing outside listened to all this and thought of this as her chance to go near Vidhyut and make place in his heart. 

Once jeevika left she entered the cabin. Vidhyut turned towards her. Before he can asked she said,

“ Let me help you with this sir”

And started collecting glass pieces before he could refuse. One piece stuck in her hand.  He sat down and took her hand in his. Just that time jeevika entered. He looked at her and then Priti. 

“ Vo my phone.” She said with teary eyes and took her phone and left. 

He stood up from his place and cursed himself,

“ Fuck.”

He looked priti and said,

“ Leave priti.”

“ But sir….”

“ I said leave,” he shouted from top of his lungs. 

Once she Left he destroyed everything in his cabin. Vihan his assistant was shocked with all this because Vidhyut deed this type of behavior first time.