chapter 18

Author's POV.

Finally after a lot of struggle Jeevika reached Vidhyut's office. She looked at her watch and prayed to God to help her further. As it was already 12. She took a breath. All she was thinking was to meet Vidhyut as soon as possible.  It takes a lot more time to reach than she intended. At first she couldn't find any riksha and then when she finally got one there was a trafic.

Thinking about all this, she entered the office. Of course it's the office of the Vidhyut Sinha so it screened for wealth. She looked around and there was a reception and waiting area on this floor. With one general department there.

The atmosphere was very quiet. Everyone is engrossed in the work. She took slow steps towards the reception and slowly asked,

" Excuse me"

Receptionist looked at her and gave polite smile,

" Yes Ma'am"

" Can I meet Vidhyut?"

" Sure in which department he works?"  Receptionist asked as she thought that she must be talking about some employee whose name is Vidhyut.

" No No you are mistaken here. I am not talking about some employees. I am talking about Vidhyut shina. Your boss."

" Ohh ok Do you have an appointment?"

" Umm. No."

" Sorry then I can't let you meet him."

" Look, I know there is a protocol everyone has to follow. I also know that he is busy. But please let me meet him. I won't take much time. Only five minutes." She pleaded.

Receptionist melted. She looked at Jeevika from top to bottom. She doesn't look like some cheap girl. Also her pleading eyes told her that she was not wrong so she decided to help.

" Look Maam. I can not help you much in this matter. As you don't have an appointment. But I can take you to the manager 's office. If he says yes you can meet Vidhyut sir. "

" Ok " Jeevika agreed, not knowing in which situation she was leading. Because for now the only thing that matters for her is to meet Vidhyut. As he can only Singh the form and that is the only way she can get admission. And for now nothing is more important than her admission.

They reached the 30th floor. Which has a meeting room for staff meetings. Office of Manager and Finance department.  With permission, the receptionist took her to the Manager's cabin.  After leaving her there she went back to her work.

Jeevika who was tense and in a hurry to meet Vidhyut didn't notice something and that is lust in Manager's eyes.  He asked her to take a seat.

" No it's ok.  I just want to meet Vidhyut. Please can you take me there."

" Look until I don't know who you are and what your moto is to meet sir. I can't take you there. "

" Ohh ok. So I don't need a seat. I will tell you like this only. I am here to take his  sign on my college form and I am his wife."

Manager looked at her and stood up from his place. And comes to her and places his hands on her shoulder.  She felt bad and was wired with it so she took two straps back. And said,

" What are you doing? Stay away. And please take me to Vidhyut."

" Who are you ? And what is the benefit I will get if I will take you there?"

" What benefit are you talking about? You are the manager here and it's your duty to help someone who comes here and I think that is the thing you are being paid. And about me. I am his wife. But the problem is that I didn't know where his cabin was, otherwise  I would have not come here."