chapter 14

Author's POV.

Vidhyut reached his office. There is still time for employees to come. But he has to come. As he has not attended office for the last two days also he has to return before 12:00 pm for Puja. He started working on the file  for the meeting which was after two hours.

Slowly  employees started coming. When they saw the office was open they knew that their boss was here. That is the reason they respect him. If he wanted he could have ordered any one to complete that work and nobody could have denied him as he is the boss.  But he strictly believes that everyone should do their own work. whether he  is a boss or an employee.

Just then two girls entered the office building. The first one is Vidhi who has been working here for the last two years. And second is Priti who is a new employee. She joined the office last month. Both are talking and laughing just then Vidhi notices that everyone in the office is quiet. So she asked one of her colleagues Rahul,

" Hey, Rahul, why is everyone quiet? Anything serious?"

" Nope, nothing serious Vidhi. Boss is here working in his cabin."

" Ohh "

" Isn't it too early for sir to come? You know, office hours have just started. Also he is here after two days."  Priti asked curiosity and happiness is quite evident in her Voice. Which didn't go unnoticed by her friend vidhi. Rahul was in haste so didn't pay much attention to it and answer it as he has to go.

" Oh ho, you are new Priti so you don't know boss. But he likes to complete his work on his own. And today is also a meeting. You must know you are with me in the Finence department. So he must be here to complete his part of work. Accha ok I have to go to reception as I have forgotten an important file which my brother is coming to give so bye."

Saying he left. Anyone can say Priti is impressed by what she heard about the Vidhyut. Vidhi noticed this and wanted to say something to her but didn't as it's normal for anyone  to get impressed by their boss.

Both of them went to Floor and started working. When Priti was working she listened his department head's worried looked so she asked,

" Is everything ok, sir?"

" Actually I have to give this file to Vidhyut sir. But I have work to complete before the meeting. I thought Rahul will go. But he still has not returned. "

" Ok " 

just then he got some idea so he asked,

" Priti, can you do me a favor? Can you please give this file to sir."

Priti happily agreed to this. She has been working here since last month. But never had a chance to interact with Vidhyut directly. As when she joined he was on Tour.  After that there was no way that she could meet him personally. And for the last two days he has not come. So finally it's her chance to  meet him personally.

****************

Vidhyut was working in his cabin when someone knocked. He thought that it must be Vihaan. So said come in. But didn't look at the person and said,

" Keep this file here and bring coffee for me. "

Priti knew that he didn't look at her. So he must not know that she is not his PA. But she thought it was a good chance to interact with him and also if she will make good coffee that he will be impressed. So she quietly went out and made coffee for him. And once again knocked and after getting permission she entered. And kept coffee on the table.

With the sound of a cup being kept on the table Vidhyut felt relaxed. And said,

" Thank god. You came Early and this coffee was much needed."