chapter 27

Author's POV. 

Vidhyut opened his eyes and found Jeevika sleeping in his arms. He remembers his behavior last night and regrets it. Never in his life has he wanted to behave rudely with her. He went somewhere in the afternoon and saw something which made him remember his past and because of it he was so angry. 

He was so angry that he went to boxing to let his anger out. But it didn't work. The buried knuckles are the result of his excessive fite. He doesn't know how she will react to it so he doesn't want to tell her about his boxing. But to her bad luck she saw that and then asked questions about it.  So he snapped at her. Which he never wanted. 

He looked her sleeping face and said,

" I know baccha when you wake up you will be angry.  Also by misbehaving I have hurt you a lot. And you have all the right to be angry at me. And I am ready to bear any punishment for making it up to you." 

He kissed her forehead. And come out of bed. He decided not to workout today and cook breakfast for both of them. When he went to the kitchen he saw food kept as it was cooked. That's when he she didn't have her dinner last night. And then made him more guilty. All the food was his favorite. When he opened the freezer he saw a cake Baked for him that was also his favorite.

She did all this for him and what he did. He hurted her. He sighed. He was thinking all this when he heard her voice,

" Ohh so you are here I thought you went somewhere just like yesterday without informing."

He turned around to look at her. Looking at her he knows that she has just woken up. She was still in his night dress. Which indicates that she has not taken a bath yet. Just come out of bed and come here to search for him. 

" Jeevi I …"

" Hah…" 

she made an annoying noise and made a face and went from there before he could say something. He remembers what she said yesterday,

" I am very angry and going to show a lot of tentrams tomorrow." 

He chuckled knowing that his punishment begins with this. Now he has to pesifie his angry baccha. Soon he cleared all the kitchen which had  last night's food. And started preparing her favorite breakfast that is dosa. 

Once he was done with it. He came back to his room. He saw that the bathroom door was open so it means that she has already taken a bath and the closet door also means she has changed. 

He went inside the clothes and showed her a blue jean button skirt with white cute t-shirt. She was looking like the cutest girl in the world. 

Her hair is wet

Her hair is wet. She released them from the towel and started looking for a hair dryer. Vidhyut went, and , back hugged her. She looked in the mirror and elbowed him in the stomach.