chapter 9

Author's POV.

Vidhyut held Jeevika's hand and took her out of the room to talk. As he wants to convince for marriage. So that he can send Radha to London. Also he knows that Radha will not leave until she is sure that Jeevika is in safe hands.

Not only that but he knows that if his Radha aunty is determined to marry jeevika she will convince her anyhow. And he doesn't want to lose this chance. For the first time in his life he wants to be selfish. He wants something, precisely someone. Someone whom he likes. Someone whom he wants to love. So he will do anything even if it is considered as taking advantage of the situation he will do that. This time he will be Little selfish for himself and nobody can stop him.

" Vidhyut, where are you taking me and why did you say you will marry me? I know you want to help us. But there is no need to marry me. I will manage. I will also send maa London…"

" Shuu how much do you talk? Don't you have a break in your tongue?"

She pouted at his question but kept quiet. He took her to a nearby garden to the hospital and made her sit on the bench and he himself sat in front of her on his knees. And said,

" Now shoot?"
"Hhh"
" I mean you have questions right then start asking"

Jeevika nodded at him and started asking her questions angin.

" Why did you say maa that you will marry me? Vidhyut there is no need to sacrifice your life for maa and me. I will work hard and get money. Also, I will send ma  to London for treatment. Don't worry. " She said everything in one breath.

" I know jeevika you don't want to marry me now. No girl your age wants to marry. They have life to leave. Dreams to chase. But in this situation I don't find another solution. Do you think Radha Aunty will leave you here without any support and will go to London. The sole purpose of her getting you married is that she doesn't want something to happen to you when you are not here. And about your studies, didn't you hear what the doctor said that she didn't agree for the operation because that money you have she wants to use for your studies. Do you think she will agree now to use that money?"

She nodded her head in no. Knowing that what he is saying is true. Her mother will never leave her alone. She always protects her. So now she also won't leave her like this.

" But I don't want to ruin your life. You have all the right to love someone. By marrying me you will never be able to love someone. Also I will be a burden to you."

He smiled at how mature she can be when needed. He tightened his hold on her hands and said,

" Who told you that by marrying you I will never be able to love someone. Instantly I will get someone to love and that someone will be you. You know I don't have a family jeevika. I have nobody but by getting married to you I will get a family. Which I have wanted for a long time. Please try to understand jeevika. This is the best solution for now. It will solve our problem"

" What about my studies?"

" Do you think of me as a low person who will not let you study?"

She pouted and said,

" No, I know you are a good man. But I am just asking you to know."

" don't worry I will get you admission to the best college. Also will help you in studies."

She knows that whatever he is saying is true. He is a good person. He won't stop her from studying. Also if her mother is not sure that she is safe she will never get ready for treatment. Which is her priority for now. So she decided to say yes to this marriage.

" Fine. I will marry you. But…"

" What But?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

" I don't know anything about marriage "

" You are telling like;  I have been married at least four - five times. For your kind information I am also getting married for the first time. And about marriage we will learn together."

" But what if we will not fall in love like everyone else? I don't want a loveless relationship."  She expressed her concern. He gave her an assuring smile.

" We will, we just need time and effort. " He made her stand and forward his hand and asked,

" So miss Jeevika Vashisht, will you give Vidhyut Sinha a chance to spend his life with you? Love you , care for you and be with you forever?"

Jeevika giggles at his antics and put her hand in his hands and said,

" Yes, I will give you a chance. Also I will also try to love you, care for you and be with you forever but for that you have to bribe me with so many chocolate."

She said with a little laugh. To that he just shook his hand and said,

" You could have asked anything in the world and I have given it to you. But you just asked chocolate"

" You know we should not be greedy, that's why I just asked you for chocolate."

" Hmm, very good girl. I will give you two more extra chocolates for that."

He just smiles at her antics with the thought that he is taking wife with him or a baby for babysitting who is asking chocolate to do her homework. He is just imagining how his life will be with this silly baby of his. He was in his thoughts when he heard jeevika

" OMG Vidhyut"

" What happened, why are you shouting?"

" I just realized that we are getting married but there, no good food, no pandit ji, no phera, no mangalsutra, no somany red bangles nothing like they show in movie or I have read in novels" she said with wide eyes, putting her both the hands on her cheeks.

He facepalm himself as sometime before she was not even ready to marry him. And now look at her asking for pandit ji, mangalsutra and everything else which is needed in marriage.

" Jeevi for now we will get married lillgle by signing the marriage papers and for other things we will see what we can do ok."

" Hmm" she said with pout. He knows everything is different then she has ever thought for herself. But he has to act according to the situation. But he promised to give her all happiness when everything will be alright.

They went to the hospital. He asked her to go to her mother and give her that news. And he will be back after sometime as he has some work. Also till he comes back the marriage papers will also be ready.  She agreed to whatever he said. And he left with the thought of making her happy by giving her something

So here is the new chapter. I hope you will like it.

Also tell me what do you think about Vidhyut and Jeevika's Jodi? Are you liking them?

What do you think Abhimaan will react when he finds out about his best friend's marriage. What will he do with him?

Please tell me your opinion in the comments. Also show your love with votes.

Also if have time read my other story Angel's Devil as well.