chapter 35

So first of all I would like to thank each and every reader of mine who supported me. Your support shows me How much you love me.  I know I have deleted that part because I didn't want any negativity in my story. But those two days made me realize how lucky I am to have all of you.

There were a lot of people who commented though they never commented before. Just for my sake. Though your comments are deleted from this story but will be in my heart. And I am really grateful to have all of you. This love made me realize how much more I need to work hard so that all of you keep loving me.

Those comments made me realize how it feels to be loved by someone. Honestly I feel like a celebrity who got so much love. (😂😂😂😂😂).

So once again thank you so much and love you. So now let's begin…..

********************

Author's POV.

Vidhyut wakes up from his sleep and feels his head heavy. He closed his eyes for two minutes and kept his head on the sofa. All the flashbacks of last night came in front of his eyes.  That's how he told the whole truth to Jeevika. His heart sinks, he curse himself.

" Fuck. Please let it be a dream. In no way could I have told the truth to jeevika. That's why I didn't like this drinking. After being drunk people don't have any control over their mind and tongue."

He decided to find jeevika. Just then he heard noise from the kitchen. He went there and saw that Jeevika was there and cooking something. He took a step towards her.

Jeevika saw him and narrowed her eyes. But then shake her head and took a glass from the kitchen slab and forward towards him.  He looked him with confused face and asked,

" What is this jeevi?"

" Ohh this; don't you know" she asked a little angrly.

" No baccha. Why will I ask if I know. " He replied calmly knowing his little Patakha's angry voice.

" So let me tell you Mr. Vidhyut Sinha we call it lemonade in English and Nimbu pani in Hindi. I think you will need that as yesterday night you have decided to get drunk. And what is ironic, you know you had a whole bottle of Alcohol when you don't even like it."

She said to him sarcastically. And he looked down like a kid who got caught while copying in an exam.

" So how does it test?"  She inquire further.

" How will I know I still haven't had it?" He answered as he thought she was talking about lemonade.

" Ohh I am not talking about this. I am talking about the bottle which is still lying empty in our living room."

" Sorry. But you see I was angry."

She shook her head and pulled him to the dining room and made him sit on a chair and gave him lemonade. And took this out the first aid box. And started treating his knuckles which are buried because of his boxing.

" What kind of anger is this Vidhyut that you don't care about anyone and anything? Tell me. Don't you understand this simple thing when you are hurt ; I am also hurt. Though it won't pain me physically but what about pain in my heart. Haa tell me? Or now you don't care about my heart."

He looked at her dumbfounded, not knowing what to answer. Though he didn't admit it, he hurted her. As she stood up he pulled her to his lap.

" I am sorry"  he said genuinely.

She looked at him with teary eyes and said,

" No, I am sorry. I have never understood you. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have told Abhi about your nightmare and should have dealt with it myself. If I wouldn't have involved him all this would have never happened. You got drunk because of me. Also got injured. All this because of me.  I am such a fool."