chapter 3

Author's POV.

After having their breakfast peacefully Radha asked jeevika to go with her to the temple. Though Jeevika is a naughty kid she never refused her mother to do anything. So when she asked her to accompany her to Temple she instantly agreed to go with her.

She changed into a red Anarkali dress. And wore her favorite angles. They are her favorite because whenever she walks it makes a beautiful sound. Which she really likes. She sometimes deliberately makes more noise as she really likes that.

Once they reached the temple Radha asked her to buy prasad. She went to buy it at the shop. But she noticed that box was the last box. And already someone is buying it.

But before that person can take that box. She took it from the middle and started giving money to that shopkeeper. But someone stopped her.

" Hey, it was mine,"  The person told her.  She turned towards him as her back was facing him. As soon as she turned towards him, his world stopped. He never thought that he would see her here.

He is not a devotee of God. Nor does he come to the temple regularly. But today he has to come. He didn't come here for him. He helps the son of this temple's pujari. Whom he saw once crying and some people were beating him. As he has taken some money from him for his son's study. That day he helped him with money and told him that he will give money for his son's study. From that day he comes here and gives him money. Also whenever he comes here he offers prasad to God and today is that day.

" How can it be yours, it's mine. As I have taken it first."

" No it's mine as I have asked for it first."

" Tomorrow you will ask for the Taj Mahal. Then will it be yours? No na. Then this box also can't be yours."

" What kind of logic is this"

" This is Jeevika's logic. You won't understand. You know someone needs to be very intelligent to understand Jeevika's logic. Which you are not so you won't get it."

Saying she ran away from there. The person who was arguing with him just looked at her regretful figuur.

After taking the prasad she came inside and gave that prasad to her and both of them started praying.  He also comes inside and joins his hands in front of God.

He doesn't know but somehow his heart prayed for happiness while looking at her. He knows that she is the reason for his original smile. Though he smiled in front of the world, that was a fake smile. But in front of her his smile comes from the heart.

After praying jeevika went to talk on call as Mahima called her.Radha is still praying. Once Radha is done with the praying she turns when she sees the person she recognised. Her heart is telling her that he is the same boy. But still she has doubts but she doesn't want to lose the chance but she has fear that he might not recognise her. But she still took chance and said,

" Vidhyut"

He turned towards the person who called him and force at his place. He is seeing the person whom he loved in his childhood. The person who loved him like a mother when his own mother was not there for him.

" Why can't I call you mumma?"  Five year-old baby asked. As he thought that the person who feed him, who takes care of his need is mumma

"Vidhyut because I didn't give you birth and I am here working for your father. I am working as your caretaker baby so you can't call me mumma ."  Radha tried to explain that small kid.

" But you do everything that Mamma does to her son, you took care of me, you made my food, you gave me a bath and also today you fought with that Aunt who was calling me son of bitch"  He asked with tears in his eyes.

" That's because I love you beta but still  you can't call me mamma. As I have not given birth to you. Nor am I married to your father. Also he is giving money for it"

" Then marry papa. Shivansh also has a caretaker but she doesn't love him like you do. She shouted at him. But you love me so be my mamma" Five year Vidhyut shouted with tears in his eyes.

" It's not a possible beta."

" Everyone is bad. Papa doesn't tell me who my mumma is? You love me like Mamma but don't allow me to call you mamma. Nor becoming my mamma. If you don't want to be my mamma then why did you fight with that Aunty? Why do you love me? You are taking money from papa right then cook for me only don't love me"  saying he throws the toy car with full force and runs towards his room.

In his room, under the bed he cried for hours until sleep took over him. When he woke up he was in bed. His clothes were changed and there was cofter around him. And food kept on the table in his room. Knowing his Radha aunty has done for him. He went into the bathroom. Standing on the stool he washed his face and came out he looked at the clock. Knowing that his Radha aunty went to her home and his papa must have not returned till now. He ate his food and slept again with the thought that why can't his Radha aunty be his mother.

He went past all memories that came to mind. Radha thought he didn't recognise her. So she was about to say something but before that Vidhyut hugged her.

He wants to ask so many things and also wants to say many things but words are not coming out of his mouth. He always loved Radha. As she was the one who loved him in his childhood like a mother. But after his father's death, Adhiraj took him to Rathore Mansion. He was never able to meet her.

Adhiraj was his father's friend and Kajal's husband. He took him and anrol  him with Abhimaan and then both of them became non separable friends.

He always wanted to meet Radha but when Kajal came to know about her she didn't let him meet and he was a kid so going by himself was not possible for a 6 year old kid.

Tell me how did you find this chapter?

How do you feel when you read about Vidhyut's childhood?  Is he worng if he is demanding someone who can accept him in front of whole world. Also can claim him.

Will Jeevika claim him? Also tell me how do you find her character? Also what do think will happen when she will meet Kajal?

Also what will happen when Vidhyut comes to know that Jeevika is Radha's daughter? Also how will Jeevika react when she will meet Vidhyut?

Please do show your love with votes and comments. It does mean a lot. Also provide me motivation for writing a new chapter.

Also do follow me for new update and stories.