chapter 46

Surprise Update. Hope this will make all of you happy.

Author's POV.

Vidhyut entered his cabin in the London office. Abhimaan also entered behind him. He saw Vidhyut sitting on a sofa messaging his temple. He came and sat beside him and hugged him. They stayed in the silent for sometime then Abhimaan decided to broke,

“ Are you ok to share with me?”

Vidhyut knows that this is their personal matter but in this situation he doesn't know how to react. He is understanding Jeevika's point of view. But his anger towards the situation doesn't let him think straight. And he knows someone who can help him. Not only will he help him also he knows  that Abhimaan will never judge him and his relationship. So he decides to tell him everything. He sighs and tells him everything.

“ I can't believe she took all things like this. Trust me Vidhyut I never knew she was listening to our conversation. And will take this meaning and this thought entered in her mind.”

“ I know Abhimaan, it's just that college event has implemented that nonsense thought in her mind and then when she saw you and Advika she took this whole different meaning.”

“ Hmm But Vidhyut Don't feel bad but it's not only her fault.”

He looked at Abhimaan with a shocked expression.

“ Try to understand Vidhyut. I accepted that what she said that she wants divorce is wrong. And I am not going to justify that. You can be angry on that matter.

Look I am not telling you that you made her feel insecure. But you yourself have decided that she is not ready to take this further step in a relationship. You said she never said but tell me have you ever asked or discussed this topic?

Vidhyut realized that he was right ; he never discussed or even asked her.

“ I understand that you are concerned about her but still not even asking was your fault also. You need to understand that she just turned 19 yesterday. You know she is just a teenager. And It's not like you don't understand how their mind and body works. And that just happened with her.  And all that nonsense talk made her feel like that.

It's not like that both of you are never going to take the next step but you decide on your own. So now being angry that she didn't tell you that is not right. For girls it's already very difficult. On top of that she is just a teenager , which made the situation worse. She is too small to be vocal about this.

You see, all of us have the advantage that we are mature enough to understand things, feelings and are ready to be in a relationship. But she was not. still she works commentable on that.

Think about it. She was maybe seventy percent at fault but you yourself are at least thirty percent at fault for not asking her. Get angry at that Divorce thing. I am not stopping you but for this you need to think this way also.”

Vidhyut looked at him and nodded knowing that he was right. He just can't decide what Jeevika wants without even asking. Abhimaan smiled and patted his back. And went back.

******************

Kajal enters Jeevika's room; who is crying while sleeping on her stomach and digging her face in the pillow. She came and sat beside it and started caressing her hair. Jeevika looked at her with her red swollen eyes.

Kajal’s heart clinches looking at her. She always sees her happy, bubbly, teasing eighter Abhimaan or Vidhyut. But now looking at her she is feeling worse. Jeevika set up on bed and asked her innocently,

“ Are you also here to hit me like Maa or shout at me like Vidhyut?”

“ No beta, I am here to hug my daughter. I know how much she likes to hug and cuddle but no-one hugged her today.”