chapter 49

Author's POV.

Vidhyut entered his cabin being frustrated. The only thought that is roaming in his mind is about the Jeevika whose behavior is suddenly changed in the morning. And to add fire into her talk with Abhimaan. How she left without even informing him. This is making him way more angry. His thoughts came to hult when someone knocked on the door. He gave permission to the person to enter.

John, who works as his assistant whenever he is in London, enters the cabin. But behind him someone else also entered who caught his eyes. He looked at her and narrowed his eyes. Just then John spoke,

“ Sir she is Miss. Jeevika, actually sometime before Abhimaan sir called and said that his sister will come here. Actually he wants her to learn business from you.”

Jeevika looked at Vidhyut, making innocent eyes. And tried to hold her laughter. Vidhyut looked at John and said,

“ If she is your Abhimaan sir’s sister then why didn't he call me directly? And I am not free to teach people. I have a lot of work to do rather than making false assumptions.”

“ I don't know sir, he just asked me to lead her here whenever she came.” John said being confused not knowing what was happening.

Vidhyut sigh and looked  at Jeevika and asked,

“ What are you doing here? Go back Jeevi, I have a lot of work.”

“ I am here to learn things from you Vidhyut. Tell me who can teach me better than you?”

“ Jeevika I am really not in the mood.”

“ please please Vidhyut if you will teach me. I will be able to learn properly. Why are you being so cruel Vidhyut?  I will do whatever you will ask.”

She said being extra sweet. All this John is looking at them confused , not knowing who the girl is. If his boss didn't like her, why is he arguing with her but not being harsh?

Because he has seen his boss with the other girls who try to come near him without his permission. He will make sure that girl will never be able to even come near the building next time. Then why is he not doing the same with her.

“ Fine Miss jeevika if you really want this then let's get started with work all right?”

“ Yes let's start but Vidhyut it's not Miss Jeevika it's Mrs. Jeevika Vidhyut Sinha.” She said with a smile.

John’s eyes went wide realizing why his Boss was not saying anything. Because she is his wife whom they got to know from India's main office but never saw.

“ Fine, Mrs. Jeevika Vidhyut Sinha, get me a cup of coffee.”

She smiled widely and said,

“ Ok Vidhyut” saying she was about to move when Vidhyut spoke,

“Mrs. Vidhyut Sinha you are here to learn right then first learn professionalism. You shouldn't call your boss with his name call me sir.” He said thinking that if he behaves a little rudely she will leave. But she didn't care and said,

“ Ok Sirrrrr” she dragged R to make him irritate and went out to get coffee for him.

Once she left he shake his head and said,

“ John, make sure she is comfortable here and be with her all the time. And also make sure nobody will dare to trouble her. Look after her properly.”

John looked at him confused just before a few minutes he was being rude with her and now once she left he was asking her to care for her.  He looked John and said,