chapter 7

Vidhyut's POV.

After receiving a call from Jeevi I was so tense. She was all fine when I left but when she called me she was a crying mess. I thought no actually I have decided that I won't meet her or talk to her so I can stop myself from getting attracted towards her.

But looking at her state made me realize that what I feel for her is not just attraction but love. Looking at her crying face made me feel like dying.  I wanted to see happy and cheerful just like I met her the first two times. And I promise her that I will protect her and I will not let anyone marry her. Not without her will.

When Radha Aunty asked me if I wanted to marry her only I knew how I refused her. But I know she is not someone who makes decisions in haste. I just need to find out what made her make a decision like this.

After returning home I called one of my investigators to collect all the information about them. I never have collected information about them like this but it is needed now so I have to do this.

Once I was done talking to him I lay on my bed but of course I wasn't able to sleep Every time when I close my eyes I can only see one face and that is of my little Patakha.

" Don't worry little Patakha, I will make everything correct. So don't worry. I won't let you sacrifice your dreams."

Author's POV.

Next day when Jeevika woke up she found herself in bed. First she was confused about how she got here. Then realized that Vidhyut must have dropped her here. Smile automatically made its way to her face.  After getting fresh she decided to call Vidhyut,

" Hi Vidhyut"
" Hey Baccha how are you feeling now"

When he called her baccha she smiled or maybe blushed without even realizing.

" I am fine. Actually I called you to say thank you. Thank you "
" Hmm but don't you think you should say thank you in some special way? You know I came at night. Stayed till you fell asleep and also carried you till your room."

Jeevika got confused when he asked her to say thank you in special way.

" Vidhyut I don't know any special way. I just know how to say thank you. But still if you want I can do something if you want "

" Fine, I don't want anything now. But I will surely ask when I will need it."

" Ok fine ; but Vidhyut what about maa she won't listen to me."

" Jeevi baccha, trust me. Nothing will happen against your will and I promise nobody will be able to stop your studies."

" Pakka "

" Pakka now go have breakfast and don't take tension "

After talking to him she went out of her room to Only find her mom to cook. She was upset with her maa. As she doesn't know why she is doing this. But still she went to her and hugged her.

" Good morning maa"

" Good morning beta" saying her mother kissed her cheeks.  She looked at her daughter lovingly.

" Let's have breakfast then we need to talk jeevi"

" Maa let's have breakfast but we don't need to talk as I have already told you that I don't want to marry"

Radha didn't argue further. They have their breakfast silently. Once they done with breakfast she spoke,

" Jeevi what I am telling you please try to understand"

" Maa you try.."

" Jeevika listen to me. Have I ever stopped you from doing anything? I have always listened to you to fulfill all your demands and can't for once you listen to me. And do what I want you do"