chapter 25

Finally I am here with an Update. Are you excited?

Author's POV.

Next two days went in blurry for both jeevika and Vidhyut. He was all busy with his work. And Jeevika was busy with preparation for her college. She was excited for her new beginning. Though she refused a lot, Kajal took her shopping for new clothes she could wear in college. Today is her first day at college and kajal was making Gajar Halwa for sweets.

Jeevika was sleeping peacefully when he returned from the gym and shook his head. And went to wake her up.

" Jeevi meri Jaan wake up."

" Vidhyut Five more minutes. I am still sleepy."

" That's why I say no movie till late night but no you don't listen to me "

" You go take bath till I will wake up "

" Fine I am going to take a bath till the time if you don't wake up. Then see what I will do."

Saying he went to take a bath. And Jeevika went back to sleep. He came out and saw her still sleeping and an idea struck in his mind. He smiled mischievously and slowly went towards her and slowly picked her up.

" What are you doing Vidhyut?" She asked, resting her head on his shoulder.

" Nothing." He said and She closed her eyes.

He took her inside the shower and made her stand slowly and open the tap of the shower. And water started flowing. Jeevika opened her eyes shockingly.

" Vidhyut what is this?"

She said, water running down in them and Vidhyut was laughing at her shocked expression. She narrowed her eyes and tried to push him.

He was laughing so didn't pay attention when she pushed him. But when he saw her she was pushing then he held her hand and both of them collided with the shower wall. Vidhyut's back was attached with a wall and jeevika collided with his front. Their upper bodies are touching each other. And water is running down in them.

That's when she realizes that he is his towel and his upper body is completely naked. She can see his abs and his big hands securing her in place. She can see his biceps.

He looked handsome. She always found him handsome but never admitted it. Or maybe I never realized it. Now looking at him she realizes how handsome he is and why all the girls out there want her husband.

He removed her hair which is coming on her face and stuck to it as they are now wet. She gulped as he touched her face. Whenever they are so near like this then her heart always beats fast. But the tension she is feeling in her body today is different.

She pouted and looked at him. He raised his eyebrows at her,

" I feel different"

" How do you feel Meri Jaan?"

" I don't know. The shower water is cold but still I feel hot."

He chuckled at her. Knowing how and why she is feeling like this.

" Don't think much it's natural. Take a shower and come out." He said and kissed her forehead and slowly after gaining belance he came out.

He started thinking while dressing himself.

" Fuck Vidhyut what are you thinking and doing? She is your wife but still she needs time. She didn't even understand what was happening. Stay calm Vidhyut. Don't rush things. "

Once Jeevika got ready she came downstairs and saw Vidhyut was on the sofa doing his work. She moved towards the kitchen. And saw Kajal and hugged her.