chapter 45

Here is the update. I hope I have made you happy by giving it early.

Author's POV.

Vidhyut was in shock for two minutes on what jeevika said. But soon his shock turned into anger and hurt. Anger at how she thinks all this about their relationship. The only thought running in his mind was that she really thought that he loved her just for his physical needs.

And hurt that only for this thing without talking to him she thought to leave him. His love was so weak that just this small thought and she was ready to leave him. But the main thing is how that thought entered her mind.

But he knows that he needs to handle this matter calmly. But how much he tried, he couldn't keep himself calm.  He still asked her as calmly as possible.

“ How did this thought enter your mind?”

When she kept looking at her lap he grab her with her arms and with one hand made her look at him.

“ You better not keep quiet now jeevika. Because I am already controlling myself but if you will keep quiet now then I don't know what I will do.”

“ Vo …. Vo….”

“ Speak jeevika”

Flashback

Jeevika was coming back from the bathroom after cleaning all the cake from her face. Just then she listened someone giggling and speaking,

“ You are so shameless Maan.”

She knows that it's wrong to listen to their conversation without their knowledge. But she couldn't help herself and her legs stopped. When she picked inside she saw that Advika  was sitting on the kitchen slab and Abhimaan was standing between her legs. And Advika was giggling.

“ What I am asking is that you are calling me shameless. I just want a kiss.”

“ Just kiss Maan. You have already kissed me more than three time since evening.”

“ What can I do? You are looking so much that I can't control.”

Saying he was about to kiss but Advika kept her hand between their lips. He groaned in response.

“I am not letting you kiss me. You will ruin my lipstick. Why can't you keep your hands to yourself.”

“ Baby no man who loves women and a husband who loves his wife keeps his hands to himself when he sees his love looking this beautiful.”

He said without realizing that what his one sentence has done has an impact on innocent hearts. the color of Jeevika's face drain thought crossed her mind. Though Vidhyut cared  for her and always kissed and hugged her, did he really love her like this?

“ Fine, don't let me kiss now but ask Maa to keep Rihu with her at night. And let me show you how much I love you.”

“ Maan No I won't, the day before yesterday also Rihu was with her. what will she think?”

“ That how much I love you. Not only do I say this but I also make love and prove it.”

He said and Advika hit his arms lightly. Jeevika went from there but what Abhimaan said about the husband-wife didn't leave her mind.

Flashback ends

Jeevika finished saying Vidhyut looked her and said,

“ continue jeevika because I know this is not it. Because if it is the only incident you were not saying this so tell me everything.”

She looked at him. But knowing that now there was no way that she can hide anything, she continued. Two months back…

Flashback