chapter 15

Please Answer my question in bottom. Regarding the names. Please....

Author's POV. 

Once Vidhyut left for the office Jeevika was sad. Advika saw her face and looked at Kajal. They knew she was still not comfortable around them. Kajal took a deep breath and said to her who was sitting on the sofa with a sad face. 

" Jeevika, will you take care of Rihaan sometime. If you don't mind. You know Me and Advika have to cook breakfast. Also have to prepare for puja." 

Her face lit up as soon as she heard Ruhaan's name. 

" I will take care of him and will play with him." 

Advika nodded her head and gave Rihaan to her. She took Rihaan in her hands happily and Advika told one of the servant to brings Rihaan's toys. Once the toys were there she took Rihaan in her lap and started showing her toys. She took one of the toy cars and started it. The car had a battery so it could run on its own.  Also making noise. 

" Look Rihu baby look car. " 

She showed him Car. He also got happy with that car and started clapping. Everyone was relaxed looking at her, who was now not sad. And forget about the surroundings and playing with Rihaan. As they were afraid that they wouldn't be able to handle her in the absence of Vidhyut. 

After sometime Advika comes and calls her to have breakfast. They settled on a table. But as soon as Kajal opens the lid of the container her smiles drop. Which everyone noticed. 

" Jeevika what happened? Don't you like this?"  Kajal asked,

Actually Kajal made Gajar halwa as she thought this was Jeevika's first day here. Also she knows Vidhyut is not going to stay here so soon they will leave for his house. So she wants to pamper Jeevika for Whatever time she is here. She also did the same with Advika when she lost her memory and also when she was pregnant. But she knows she won't get this much time with jeevika so she is now as much as she can. 

" No it's not like that Aunty. I really like Gajal Halwa. You know my maa always cooks for me whenever there is something special. Or I get good marks. "

Saying this tears well up in her eyes. Advika who was standing beside her put her hands around Jeevika's shoulder. Jeevika suddenly hugged her stomach and started crying. Everyone feels bad looking at her. How much she has to suffer at this young age.  Just then Abhi said something which brought a frown on her face. 

" Rihu I never know your Vidhyut Chachu married a cry baby"

He said while looking at Rihaan who was in his lap. She frowned and broke the Hug and said,

" Advika didi, Did he just call me crybaby? How dare he?" 

" Then what do you expect me to say? You have been crying since this morning."

She wipe her tears from back of her hands angrily  and said,

" Kajal Aunty give me halwa. And you listen I am not a crybaby ok. You are Khadoos akdu and grumpy. " 

She said and stuffed tha Halwa in her mouth which Kajal gave in her plate. Kajal also asked her to have paratha which she cooked. She nodded at having it also while glaring at Abhimaan. 

Everyone shook their heads at her behavior. How she was crying just two minutes before and how she is now angrily glaring at him. 

After sometime Kajal asked her to get ready in the sari. As they have to go to a temple. She also helped her in wearing sari. Advika gave her  jewelry to her. Which she first denied but then accepted as he forced her. Saying she can return her once Puja is done.