chapter 68

Author's POV.

Jeevika is angery with Vidhyut as he is not letting her eat her favourite food. From last few days she is not feeling well so he is taking good care of her. But being little strick that is not settling with her. So she decided that now she needs help of someone so she came to Rathore Mansion. 

She is setting on a sofa while crying. Advika and kajal is trying their best to make her calm. But nothing is working. 

After sometime Abhimaan entered in mantion with the Vidhyut. Who sigh in relief knowing jeevika is here. Before he can say anything Abhimaan saw Jeevika crying. So she come amd sit beside her while keeping her hand on her shoulder. 

“Hey sweetie what happened?” He asked her.

“ You know your friend is so bad. I don't love him now. Even I don't want to go with him. Can I stay here Abhi?”

“ Of course sweetie you can stay as long as you want to. But will you tell me what he did that you don't love him now?”

“ Because you know he doesn't love me anymore. He didn't let me eat pizza. You know I have been craving for it since last week but no he has to be Khadus and say no to me every time I ask. He just keeps saying it's not healthy.”

“ But sweetie he is right Pizza is not healthy.”

She looked at him as if he had committed some crime.

“ Nobody loves me. You are taking his side because he is your friend. And of course I am no one to you.” 

She tried to blackmail him by saying this. Abhimaan shook his head and said,

“ Why are you saying something like this? You know I love you.” 

Vidhyut frown at this and said,

“ Why the hell do you love her?”

“ I love her as a sister. You obsessive jerk.”

Jeevika glared at him and said,

“ Abhi you are my brother Naa then let me have pizza. And you should know pizza is the most healthy thing.”

Everyone frown listening to this and said,

“ How jeevi?”

“ Abhi has seen pizza. It has so many veggies. That is too colorful. How can it be unhealthy? Also it's not even fried. So no oil. Tell me how it can be unhealthy?”

Everyone facepalms at her logic. Abhimaan suppressed his smiled and said,

“ And what about that lot of cheese in pizza?”

“ Areee when my weight was less that time Vidhyut only told me to eat one cheese slice every day so I could gain little weight. And in pregnancy I should gain weight so that baby also be healthy na. So cheese is ok. Now please let me have it.”

She said with puppy eyes so that he can be convinced. But of course no one listens to her. That made her sad. At last, after asking the doctor , he decided to give her one slice. Which she had with pout and said, 

“ Vidhyut you won't even have one slice. Why it's only me who has to sacrifice my favorite food. You will also not eat that. Because you are also going to father. So if I can't have that then you also can't."

He shook his head and said,

“ As you say my baccha. I won't have pizza. Happy.”

“ Hmmmm”

After sometime when he entered his room he saw Jeevika crying again. So he ran to her and took her in his arms. And asked,

“ Baccha what happened?”

“ I am sorry Vidhyut I am bad. I didn't let you eat pizza. Because I can't have it. Please don't be mad.”

“ Shuu. Meri jaan don't cry. I am not mad. Also I can do at least this for you. You see, I can't carry a baby. You suffer with morning sickness. Physical changes. I can't help it. But I can sacrifice in this. Now no need to cry. Be happy ok. Come let's sleep.”

He made her understand and help her in sleeping. 

*****************

Vidhyut comes downstairs. And was shocked to see the scene in front of him. He came and sat beside Abhimaan and raised his eyebrows. To which he just winked. And Vidhyut shook his head. 

Jeevika is now eight months pregnant. Of course because of it she has gained some weight. They are also staying in Rathore Mansion. As Vidhyut can't leave Jeevika alone at home when he is at work. Nor can he take her there. So having no option they shifted here for next few months. So kajal and Advika can help her with the last month of pregnancy. 

Now Jeevika has pout on her face and Rihu is trying to kiss her which Jeevika is not letting him do. Finally Vidhyut is happy seeing this. 

“ Chi kissy.”

“ No kissy Rihu Chu is angry.”

“ Chi choli”

“ No sorry Rihu. You call me panda. Because you saw that on TV.”

“ But your tummy big. Cheeks fat. Same like panda.”

“ Chi choli I no call you panda.” Saying he kissed her cheeks.  He repeated his actions two or three times which make jeevi smiled. 

“ Fine, don't call me Panda again.”

Vidhyut chuckled listening to this. Jeevika throw cushion on him and said,

“ You idiot this all because of you. I am not talking to you. Come Rihu baby, let's go have breakfast.”

He looked at her with dumb full expression. 

“ What the fuck. What did I do?”

“ This is what you did. You idiot. You made her pregnant so my baby called her panda and she became angry.”  Abhimaan said and went to have breakfast. 

Vidhyut looked him with wide eyes and said,

“ Kya musibat hai. Kuch bhi ho sab mujhe hi dosh doo.” 

So here is the new chapter. 

I know this is a short chapter.  But I will update the next chapter soon, which will be the last chapter of this book. 

I was not going to write this chapter but many of you wanted to have a few pregnancy scenes so I wrote these two scenes. 

So did you like this?

Please vote and comment. Your comment motivated me to write a new chapter.