chapter 40

Good morning, here is the Update all of you are waiting for.  I hope My update makes your morning good.

But I am really upset with all of you. I was busy with Diwali work so I didn't open Wattpad. Many readers asked for an update but nobody congratulated me for reaching 2k.  As I didn't open the app I didn't know this but nobody even informed me. I was not expecting this. But let it be. Let's start the chapter.

Author's POV.

Jeevika opened her eyes and looked at her surroundings. First few minutes she felt confused looking at everything. Soon realization hit her. She was kidnapped.

“ Shit I was kidnapped”

She spoke to herself and soon soon tried to stand up from her place but to her disappointment her hands were locked with the table beside it with a small chain.  She looked at place and spoke,

“ Which kidnappers keep their victims in this beautiful kind of place?”

As she realized that she was in some kind of room and on a soft bed. She looked around and saw a window. She opened a window with her free hand and was shocked. She was in the air. She started to panic. And shouted,

“ Is someone please open to me? If there is someone please help me.”

Because of her voice one woman in a black dress came in.  Jeevika looked at her and shouted,

“ Who are you and who took me here?”

“ Ma'am my boss took you here.”

“ Please open it and let me go.”

“ Sorry I can't do anything without our sir's order. And he won't like it if I will open up to you.”

“ Who is he? And what he wants from me. And where he is taking me.”

“ Ma'am I can only tell you that don't worry my boss won't harm you. He loves you a lot and he is taking you out of the country so that your husband and his friend can't reach you.”

As soon as she spoke, Jeevika lost all her calm.

“ Who is that idiot boss of yours who doesn't know my Vidhyut. He didn't even know that even if he would take me to hell my Vidhyut would come and take me back.”

The woman who was standing there started smiling.

“ Why are you smiling? Open my hands I will see how to smile”

“ma’am I am smiling because you don't know my boss. Your husband didn't even know that you are kidnapped and when he will come to know it will be very late.”

“ You don't trust me. Then let me show you something”

Saying she took out phone and showed her some video. Where she was showing Vidhyut is working in his office without any tension.  Jeevika saw this and asked,

“ How is this possible? He must know if I didn't reach home on time.”

“ Ohh he won't know why because he received a message saying that you are going out with your friend as she is going to her parents in the evening. So he should not worry.”

She looked at her with disbelief and her eyes welled up with tears. Looking at the Screen where Vidhyut is working without knowing what happened to her thinking that she is with her friend. She still gathers her strength and spoke,

“ Tell you sir to open my hands once. I will saw him who I am. I didn't even need Vidhyut”

Saying she tried to break the chain with whom she was tied.

“ Let me tell you one more thing our sir has told us that if you try to break this chain and if there are any scratches on your body then your husband and your family has to pay for it.”

Saying that the woman showed her other CCTV footage where Advika was playing with Rihu, Kajal was in some temple praying for her children's safety not knowing danger to everyone. Her mother Radha was in hospital for her regular checkup and exercise.

The woman said,

“ Choose wisely. Do you want your safety or theirs? If you want them to sit quietly and don't try something stupid?”

Saying she left the room and locked it again. Jeevika, who badly wanted to get out of the place, sat quietly and looked at the TV screen where everyone's whom she loves and present. Even though she can do anything she wants, she chooses to cry and pray to God.

“ Please please go save me. I don't know who kidnapped me but I love Vidhyut. I want to go back to him. Please help me.”

*******************

Outside the private Jet’s room two men are sitting. One of them decided to break the silence and asked other,

“ I never knew you loved her so much to kidnap her.”

“ Ohh I love her from the moment I saw her and to keep her with me I will do anything and everything.”

“Do you think she will be happy with you after you get her like this?”

“ I will do anything to make her happy. And I know only I can keep her happy”

****************

Jeevika cried for sometime. If it was only she; she would have fought with it but this live footage of her loved ones made her weak. How much she wanted to free herself she can't send them all in danger.
Soon after crying, sleep took over her.

Once she slept one man come inside and looked her sleeping figer and said,

“ I know baby what I am doing is wrong. But what Can I do your love is making me do all this”

He looked at her for some time. Open her wrist  and message it. Thinking about it must be painful. After some time he went out.

*****************

Abhimaan was working and he received a call.  After talking on a call he immediately called Vidhyut. Who came running to him and said,

“ I can't wait anymore, let's go.”

“ Yaa I think it's time let's go.”

****************

Plane landed in a beautiful country. Jeevika was still sleeping. Two men entered the Jets room. One man came and tied a blindfold on Jeevika’s eye and carried her out of the plane and soon they reached the beautiful mension. And made her lay on bed in his bedroom and kissed her forehead.

“ Wake up soon. I know you are tired but I can't wait anymore.”

So here is the new chapter?  Do you like it?

So now Jeevika is in other countries.  How will she react when she wakes up? And Vidhyut didn't know about this.

Who is the Man who kidnapped jeevika? He loves jeevika?  What will happen when Jeevika comes to know this?

Abhimaan received a call? What do you think the other person said to him?

What will happen next? 

So are you excited for new chapter? 

Please vote and comment. It does matter for me. As they encourage me to write the next part. Also your comment shows me your thoughts and feelings towards character and stories. So it helps me to know if you like it or not.

If you have time do check my other story Angel's Devil, The journey of Advika and Abhimaan. Also follow me for new updates and stories.