chapter 19

Surprise. I know many of my readers are  excited for this new chapter . Hope you will like this early update.

Author's POV

Vidhyut entered inside his cabin with Jeevika and made her sit on the sofa. Vihaan with the other three ladies came inside and stood in the corner waiting for their next order.

Vidhyut sits in front of her on his knees. Looking at this all three ladies' eyes went wide. They never thought that their boss could sit on his knees for someone. The ways of jealousy ran across Priti's face as she wanted Vidhyut but all her attempts failed and here looking at Jeevika she realized that she was the reason he was keeping her away. He didn't even talk with her.

Vidhi who looks at her hits her with an elbow to mask her expression. Which she did.

Vidhyut removes sandal from her feet and keeps them aside. He knows jeevika doesn't like to wear it for a long time. Even at home when he asked her to wear slippers she always denied saying she likes her bare feet.

He then sat beside her and Circle his one arm around his shoulder and she buried her face in his chest.

" Bas na meri Jaan Aur kita royegi. Bas na baby how much will you cry?"

She looked at him and complained him like a child,

" You know Vidhyut, he tried to touch me. I didn't like it. It was bad. Also, you know I told her that you are my husband but he didn't believe me. He said I am lying. Also hold my hair tightly, you know it's paining."

He kissed her forehead and felt sad for her. And guilty that inside his office this thing happened with her. One thing he always heard is that Girls are not safe even if she is with the people or the place she knows and here in this he realizes that it's completely true. Inside his office this happens and he can't do anything.

" Sorry baby, it's all my fault. I should have made sure that everyone in the office knew about you. And whenever you come here you can come directly to me. I am sorry, Mari Jaan."

She nodded her head on no,

" No it's not your fault. How will you know I will come here?"

" But why did you come here? You should be at college."

That's when she realized about the college form and looked at the clock in the office. Tears again roll down on her cheeks.

" I won't get admission Vidhyut everything is over."

" Shuu shuu nothing is over tell me what happened?"

She explained to him what happened at college and why she was here. He asked Vihaan to call the principal. Being a successful businessman. Everyone in the city knows him and has a lot of influence. Also the college she wants to get admission donates huge amounts of money every year. So he knows there won't be any problem.

" What are you doing?"

" I am calling your principal. He will solve the problem and you will get your admin confirmation till evening. "

" He won't give it to me. Time is over"

" He will give once he knows whose wife you are. Also if he won't he knows who I am and what I can do." He said while taking a phone call from Vihaan.

" Put it on speaker. Please"

She said with puppy eyes. And how can he refuse it? Her every word is command for him. He put call of speaker. As soon as principal knows whose call is this he got nervous,

" Sir Is there any problem?"

" Yes, actually my wife, she ....."

He explained that her documents are incomplete and she asked to fill out a form for the naming issue. Also due to some reason she cannot meet him and took his signature on time.