chapter 51

Author's POV.

Finally after a little fight and romance, day turned into night. Vidhyut and jeevika were lying on the bed. Or we can say Vidhyut was lying on bed and Jeevika was lying on him.

Keeping her head on his chest. Her legs and almost on him. She was almost lying on him. And kissing his chest where his heart is from time to time. Vidhyut is smiling at her act.

She looked at him who was smiling and asked him,

“ Why are you smiling?”

“  why won't I when you are looking so cute and innocent.”

She blushed little and asked,

“ Vidhyut paaka everything is ok between us? You are not angry with me.”

He kissed her forehead and said,

“ No Mera baccha. I am not angry. I was not angry before also. Just a little upset that you didn't share your insecurity with me. But I know I was also at fault. So I guess we are equally responsible for everything. So let's not think about it. Ok. Everything is fine between us now.”

She smiled widely at him and said,

“ I am also very happy that everything is ok. You know when I asked for divorce. I felt like my heart would stop beating anytime. I was also not happy. But I want you to be happy even if that makes me sad.”

Listening to her he felt like the luckiest person to have her. He makes her look at him and said,

“ Remember this Bachha. Anything that makes you sad can never make me happy.”

She smiled and nodded. And he kissed her forehead. She giggled.

“ what happened?”  he asked, getting confused at her giggling.

“ You are also becoming like me. Always kissing and hugging .”

“ What can I do when I Have most cute and innocent wife?”

“ Yes whom you made fool. By making an innocent face.” She said, getting a little angry.

“ As if you didn't enjoy when I touched you. You blushed so much that my employee thought that you were not ok. And what you said, yes, It's hot here. Really Jeevi. Hot in London that too in December.” He said while laughing.

She slapped him at his chest and said,

“ Don't tease me.”

“ Or what you will go and tell your brother. Who is not here?”

Listening about it she became little sad and asked,

“ Why do they have to go? I still wanted to play with Rihu.”

“ Hmm I know but you see Abhi has a meeting and he can't postpone that. And if your only concern is that you wanted to play with Rihu then you know I can give you a kid. With whom you can play all the time.”

She blushed at his comment and said,

“ Hooo Vidhyut don't talk like that.”

“ What is wrong in that if you really like kids I can give you one. Or we can try for the twins also.”

“ Don't be besharam Vidhyut.” She said, Her whole face was red because of blushing.

“ Look at yourself jeevika. Your whole face is red when I am just taking what will happen to you If I do something.”

She can't take his teasing anymore so hide her face in his neck and slowly mumbled,

“ I am sleepy.”