chapter 66

So here I am here again with the new chapter on Sunday morning. Happy Sunday, Happy reading....

Author's POV.

Jeevika noticed Vidhyut’s little swollen cheek with a cut near his lips. She tresse her finger on it and asked with frown on her face,

“ Who did this?”

Vidhyut looked at Abhimaan. She turned around and soon realized. She narrowed her eyes at him and turned completely towards him while keeping her hands on her hips.

“ Why did you do it?”

“ For you of course” he said

“ Hooo, when did I tell you to hit him?”

“ When I said you told me. I did it because he locked you in room.”

“ So you hit him. You could also lock him.”

He looked her with confused face and said,

“ What?”

“ I mean he locked me then you should also lock him,   tit for tat.  Simple.”

“ You are unbelievable jeevi, he was there and was not ready to even take a step so how can I lock him in a room?”

“ Then I don't know. What kind of mafia you are. You are asking me?”

“ Jeevi, he is not only mafia. He is the king. You know Mafiaking.” Vidhyut added from behind. She looked him with wide eyes and then frown and asked,

“ Abhi tell me is your mafia business profitable? I mean are you able to kill people and fight?”

“ What?”

“ You don't even have any idea and ask me how to lock someone in a room and you are king. How can all of you kill someone?”

Everyone facepalms them for her talk. But Abhi was relieved that she forgot about him hitting Vidhyut. Just then a cushion landed on his face.

“ Ahhh what the hell Jeevi?”

“ What do you think? Because I was asking you about your mafia, I forgot about you hitting my Vidhyut? How dare you do that?”

And throw three four cushions on his face.

“Please galti ho gai meri maa maaf kardo.” He said while catching the last cushion she threw.

“ Fine but then do sit up.”

“ Huh”

“ You hit my Vidhyut. So sit up to karna padega na. Now start.”

Abhimaan looked at her with an unbelievable look. But she didn't react. So he said,

“ Na Jane konse paap kiye hai maine. Hamesha tum dono ki ladai mai mujhe kese fasa leate hoo. Aur mujhe kese saza milti hai.”

Jeevika giggled and said,

“ Fine, don't sit up. Lekin, you have to treat me with Ice cream.”

“ Done” saying he took breath of relief and said,

“ You fight with me so much just for a slap. But you are not saying anything even when he locked you.”

“ Haa don't worry Abhi I will also punish him in my way.”

Listening to this Abhimaan smirk and Vidhyut pout.

“ Baby meri jaan you can't do this to me.”

“Why will I not punish you? When you lock me. I will punish you but not now.”