chapter 5

Jeevika's pov.

Uhhhh I don't know how to react. Look at my maa, she is talking so much today. From the minute she meets Vidhyut she is talking to him. And what I am doing here in the kitchen is getting water for him.

First she agreed to come in his car. It's not like I have some problem. But We can come on our own. Then Invited him for lunch and then sent me to the kitchen to get some water for him. Wasn't I a special gift from God to her? Or he is the one.

On pouting on a thought that she is giving attention to someone else I went out taking water for him.

As soon as they saw me they stopped talking. I gave them a glass of water and sat beside maa.  And hugged maa sideways and showed my tongue to vidhyut but made sure that maa didn't see that otherwise she would have scolded me.

He just shook his head at me while smiling. Why does he smile at me as I have cracked some joke. My thoughts were broken by maa's voice.

" Vidhyut what will you eat for lunch? I will cook whatever you want to?"

" It's ok Aunty, you can cook whatever you want. I will have "

" Naa beta. Today you tell me. I will cook your choice of food."

" If you are asking then can you cook Paratha for me"

" But maa I don't like paratha " I said before Maa can say yes. I don't like padatha so I know maa won't cook. But Maa's answer shocked me.

" It's Ok Jeevi. One day you will also eat Paratha. It won't harm you if you eat something healthy "

" Hoo what do you mean Maa I don't eat healthy. "

" It's ok Aunty you can cook Whatever she likes"

" No, she will eat one day."

Maa said And I pouted. She always listens to me. But now today because of him she is not listening to him. Uhhh this is wrong very wrong.

Then Maa went to the kitchen. And asked me to show him the house. Though our house is not big, it's beautiful. So I took him to a terrace. We have plants and swing on the terrace.

He set on swing

He set on swing. And I stand there.

" Are you going to stand forever?" He asked me.

" Hoo Why Will I stand this in my house? So I will sit." Saying I sat beside him. But he smiled.

" Why are you smiling now "

" Because I want to"

" You.."

" Tell me Jeevika, why are you jealous?"

" I am not jealous "

" Come on I am not a kid to not know that you are jealous "