chapter 6

Author's POV.

After realizing that her mother is serious about her marriage. She couldn't control her emotions and started crying. At first she thought her mother was joking. But after knowing she is serious she is very emotional.

She knows how much her mother loves her. So this sudden decision of marriage is very shocking. After crying, she decided to call Vidhyut. If Mahima would have been in town she must have called her. But Mahima is not in town. She went to Delhi with her parents.

Mahima shifted here when Jeevika's mother transferred here. They were best friends. So her parents didn't deny it. As they used to stay out of town most of the time for business. So Mahima came here to her masi's place. But because there is vacation now she went to them.  So having no option Jeevika called Vidhyut. As she doesn't have any other friends.

On the other hand Vidhyut was fighting the beatle between his heart and mind. He knows that he is attracted to her. But because her young age stopped him from thinking anything like that. He knows he can't have her. Even if he wants that is not possible. So he decided to keep himself away from her and her thoughts.

After deciding that he will keep distance from her. And keep himself busy so that he won't get time to think about her. So he buried himself in work. When he was working his phone rang. He looked at phone. Looking at caller id he was confused,

" Why is she calling me? Uhhh I just have decided that I will keep my distance and now this call. Ignore Vidhyut "

Thinking to himself he ignored the call. But his phone rang again.

" Why is she calling me? Doesn't she understand that if someone is not picking a call means he is busy or doesn't want to talk." His mind said

" But Vidhyut, what if she is in trouble and calling you for help. At Least talk once. You can't ignore her." His heart said.

His phone is continuously ringing. Which makes him distressed. All his plans went into vain and he picked a call. But received a shock as he Heard her crying. That makes him panic.

" Jeevi what happened? Why are you crying?"
" Vo… Vidhyut….. vo…" 

She was not able to answer that much because she was crying. That made him more panicked. He didn't even bother to change and pick his car keys and decided to go to her house. While still talking on call.

" Jeevi, tell me? Is everything ok?"
" If … everything …was…ok… why…will…I …cry…and…call…you..now."

He doesn't know what to do with his little Patakha. Even when she is crying and Hiccups she can't keep her secrasm in control.

" Ok, my bad. Will you please tell me what happened?"
" Vo…maa"
" What happened to Radha Aunty?"
" I.. don't…know..she… is … behaving …. Widely…also when ….I …. didn't…listen…her she…locked..herself in …room."

Her hiccups are not stopping. Which shows how much she cried. And knowing this made him more panicked.

" Jeevi, do one thing. Drink water. And then open the door for me. I will be there in five minutes "

She did as he said. Her hiccups are now not there but she can't stop herself from crying. As soon as Vidhyut came she ran to him and hugged him. This made Vidyut shocked. Also because of the sudden hug he lost his balance but held her tightly and also took two steps back to prevent both of them from falling.

This Hug was normal for her. But for Vidhyut it creates havoc inside him. But he Stopped himself from thinking anything else and fixed on her. Who is crying his arm. He tries to break a hug only for her to tighten her hold. Knowing she won't break her hug like this. He stayed like that.